spurs suck!
PhoenixSunsGrl

San Antonio, TX

#23 May 23, 2006
You people need to growup. If the Spurs suck, then so be it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However once someone begins to dictate the possible relocation of an individual based upon their opinions, or the ideal that an individual doesn't have the right to speak their mind based upon geographic location - is where the on sought of oppression begins.
I'm from San Antonio and I have to agree that the Spurs do seem to buckle under stress. One person mentioned the regular season record of the Spurs as a means to tout their worth. Well, anyone who knows anything knows that the regular season (record) doesn't mean anything. The regular season is just a warmup session to the playoffs. The real teams and matches are undertaken in the the playoff "season." The playoffs are what determine the calibur of the team.
The Spurs have proven themselve to be well below par.
Unfortunately San Antonio has alot of ignorant Spurs fans. They don't seem to realize that their team spirit is often taken too far in extremes of rudeness. They also fail to understand that their supporting of a bad team is similar to that of supporting a viral infection. The more you nuture it the worse it gets. San Antonio fans need to wake up gain some ethical hospitality and demand action from their lackluster team.
Lastly try to understand that the NBA teams are American teams, thus using Spanish only stands flare your ignorance. If you don't like the usage of English - well then your communication will upon deaf ears. Please consider the great efforts undertaken by English speaking Americans for this country, and please consider the usage of English in the future. If you disagree, well then that's your right, but understand that the whole US educated country is against you.
MFFL

Fort Worth, TX

#24 May 23, 2006
ornithoptera wrote:
spurs comen caca!!! yea they suck! ummm so... spurs or sperms?
San Antonio who? Man, SPURS fans must have hated losing at HOME! Just imagine walking out of the stadium with MAVS fans cheering and hollering. I am such in a good mood! SPURS suck!!!! MFFL
Nowitzki-fan

Ocala, FL

#25 May 23, 2006
Ha!!! imagine losing on your home court in front of all those fans who wasted there money.
TimDuncanIsACryB aby

Crowley, TX

#26 May 23, 2006
GO MAVS!!!!
Imagine how pissed off Finley must be right now. He thought he was leaving Dallas for a championship team, then he gets beat in the playoffs by the team he left!
Spurs suck. Go MAVS!!!
MFFL

Fort Worth, TX

#27 May 23, 2006
Nowitzki-fan wrote:
Ha!!! imagine losing on your home court in front of all those fans who wasted there money.
Even worse! Spurs losing in the series 3-1, then getting some hope and getting to 3-3 and then losing Game 7 at home! All that HARD work for nothing! What losers! MAVS FAN FOR LIFE!!
Johno

United States

#28 May 23, 2006
Wow, everyone talks about how much the Spurs suck...I don't understand. The playoffs against the Mavs have been nothing but close. I guess if you think the Spurs suck, the Mavs are nothing better than that. Besides, the Spurs have won 3 championships within 7 years. The Mavs have yet to win at least 1. Thank god AJ (former Spurs point guard, fyi to all you Dallas fans) is there to teach you guys how to play DEFENSE, the one thing you needed to beat the Spurs. The thing I hate the most, is that the good guys lost. All this trash talk from Dallas, and the purpose of that? None. Just a cocky basketball team who thinks too much of themselves. San Antonio was abused by Marc Cuban numerous times, and SA did nothing. I wouldn't mind if Dallas takes the series, I really don't. But when trash talk goes way beyond the line, Marc Cuban bad mouth's Finley (when Dallas got rid of him, he didn't leave), Dallas actually rubbing it in San Antonio's face out of no reason, it makes it hard to cheer them on. Personally, I think the Mavs are going to own on the Suns. If they ever make it to the finals, I just hope that the good guys will win.
abc21920

United States

#30 Dec 20, 2006
SMD to any one who hates the spurs
abc21920

United States

#31 Dec 20, 2006
MAVS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Me not you

El Paso, TX

#32 Jan 3, 2007
You know, anyone can get on here and say the Spurs suck. Well, the Spurs are actually PROVING they suck. Tim Duncan is an unathletic pussy who's knowledge of the game can't help him any more. Manu is trying to do more than he's capable of. Tony Parker has been doing ok, but he sucks because he's still trying to be a show off and his little mistakes still hurt the team. Bowen is trying to change his game and it's not working. The rest of the team are worthless really. And then you have the biggest problem in Coach Pop continually trying shit that the Spurs aren't good at. Then he complains because their defense sucks? Look in the mirror for the reason Popashit! The Spurs have become a soft clump of shit, slowly sliding down in the NBA.
eric

San Antonio, TX

#33 Apr 10, 2007
spurs suck
deadpres69

Dumfries, VA

#35 Apr 17, 2007
TimDuncanIsACryBaby wrote:
GO MAVS!!!!
Imagine how pissed off Finley must be right now. He thought he was leaving Dallas for a championship team, then he gets beat in the playoffs by the team he left!
Spurs suck. Go MAVS!!!
I seriously doubt Finley is pissed off. What can be worse than making all the way to the Championship and then choking. I do believe Finley feels right at home with the Spurs. Funny how you honestly believe that the Mavs are going to win. How? If they are not going to make it past the Suns. Spurs in 6 over Suns for the West. So Dallas fans make up your mind now who you will cheer for...Spurs or Suns?
deadpres69

Dumfries, VA

#36 Apr 17, 2007
All you Spurs hater go back in your closet and pull out your Spurs jerseys you went around wearing when they won their 3 chapionships. I am addressing mainly all you Mav fans that jumped on that band wagon. We still have room for you. We wont hate on you..come aboard
bigbear42

San Antonio, TX

#37 Apr 18, 2007
THE SPURS HAVE ONE OF THE BEST RECORDS IN THE NBA, THE SPURS HAVE 3 TITLES IN THE PAST 7 YEARS, THE SPURS ARE A CLASS ACT, YOUR RIGHT, WE DONT HAVE THE HIGH FLYING SLAMS, WE DONT HAVE THE MILLON DOLLAR ENDORSEMENTS,WE DONT HAVE THE GLAMOUR, WE DONT HAVE A LOUD MOUTH FOR AN OWNER WHO KEEPS TROWING MONEY IN HOPES OF BUYING A CHAMPIONSHIP. BUT WHAT WE DO HAVE IS A TEAM THIS CITY CAN BE PROUD OF, WIN OR LOSE. WE WON'T RIOT WHEN WE WIN, LIKE OTHER SHITHOLES. AND WHEN THEY LOSE THEY JUST START AGAIN THE NEXT YEAR. SO YEAH WE DON'T HAVE A RAPIST OR ANY WIFE BEATERS OR THUGS THAT LIKE TO ATTACK FANS BUT I GUESS WE WERE JUST RAISED RIGHT!!! GO SPURS GO
bigbear42

San Antonio, TX

#38 Apr 18, 2007
pretty big words from some pussy who lives on the outskirts of san antonio, whats wrong dont have the balls to move to the big city. Maybe you should pack your shit and move about 280 miles north to that shithole Dallas. Then maybe you can begin to believe that bull shit hype from that piece of shit owner who has that dumbass city thinking that maybe this will be the year, hey was'nt last year the year or wait maybe it was the year before sounds like a country western song, complete with all the tears and bullshit. so make up your mind ahole where do you want to be in a town with three rings or a town with jackshit to the name.
MARCOS FROM THE 210

San Antonio, TX

#39 May 5, 2007
SPurs suck ADmit it spurs fans you dont know jack squat about the game u go to the game just to party and drink you fans are too stupid to see the spurs dont play a fair game, bowen gets away with hacks, The WHOLE team flops Ginobili falls down 99.999 percent of the time after being touched by a pinky Parker and ginobili take steps in the lane. OPEN YO EYES SPURS FANS your team cheats stop partying and watch the damn game!
Josh

Collierville, TN

#40 May 7, 2007
I'd have to agree that I really despise the Spurs even more than I love any NBA franchise.
Cowboy

Oceanside, CA

#41 May 7, 2007
And though I’m not from the party town of San Antonio, I am from the great State of Texas doing time in sunny California with Uncle Sam. As sport fans we all have the right to express our own views and believes, so here are mine, and if the shoe fits by all means, wear it: You sit there criticizing and calling Spurs fans stupid as though you were the only one that knows the game; personally I doubt that you’ve ever played sports. You say stuff like there’re not real men; they cheat, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker are worthless, Bruce Bowen gets away with hacks, etc., etc. I don’t know what games you’ve been watching or how much sauce you’ve consumed (heard of blackouts) but it’s evident that your views don’t reflect the views of those that keep voting Bowen defensive player of the year. For the doubters, I wouldn’t say that the Spurs buckle under pressure; as a matter of fact, last I saw they were still very much in the hunt for another title against the Phoenix Suns. If it’s chokers you’d like to talk about then turn your focus to the Dallas Mavericks who after posting the best record in the NBA lost to the “underdogs” Golden State Warriors.

Very simple, if you’re a Spurs haters or doubters, you have the option of turning your TV knob to “Off.” If you’re a kid, logoff your computer and go tell your mommy that you’ve been bad mouthing the Spurs so she can whoop your rear!!

Go Spurs!!
jacob

Sunland, CA

#43 May 9, 2007
the suns will own the spurs.
Cowboy

Oceanside, CA

#44 May 10, 2007
jacob wrote:
the suns will own the spurs.
Since the Spurs stole home field advantage, I doubt it. Viva San Anto & the great State of Tejas!!
texastentialist

New York, NY

#45 May 10, 2007
I was brn and raised in Dalls but sprent four years in San Antonio and now live in New York City. The Spurs are the only reason I got into basketball. They are a class act team with a great coach. No hot-dogging, chest thumping idiocy. Just effiency toward the big W.

Go Spurs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... Apr '15 tom wingo 3
News Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) Jan '15 Sadie 2
News Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... (Sep '14) Sep '14 tedeze 1
News NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
News Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
News Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return (May '14) May '14 Emily 1
More from around the web