spurs suck!
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
The Observer

United States

#216 Jun 6, 2014
Broke dick San Antonio.
You have a sewer you call a river running through the city You have an arena with no air conditioning I think the NBA needs to pull Spurs out of the finals Till you get your book dick City fixed. And the streets and highways are just terrible. I think you need to replace that Mayor Doogie Howser With someone that can get the job done. This is what happens when you let kids take control of things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kawhi Leonard scores 21 points as Spurs topple ... Feb '17 TopplePhartsc 1
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Fart news 5
News Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) Jan '15 Sadie 2
News Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... (Sep '14) Sep '14 tedeze 1
News NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
News Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
More from around the web