lakerssuc

San Antonio, TX

#195 Dec 3, 2009
hey that bitch from L.A stop talking shit.kobe sucks balls.
spurs_cowboy_lon ghornSUK

Meridian, ID

#197 Jan 26, 2010
i told ya idiots in san anto that texas teams suck.
cowboys- no superbowl, longhorns- no championship, spurs- DONE!!!!!!!!

its all about the florida teams, where championships are won.

Meridian, ID

#198 Jan 26, 2010
a shout out to the malt house, the best tortilla soup ever.......FOR SURE!!!!

Meridian, ID

#199 Jan 26, 2010
lakerssuc wrote:
spurs rule.just because we don't show off doesn't mean we suck.stop hatin.we got 4 champion ships.in like 11 years.we're one of the most dominating teams of the decade.so check that h*'s
spurs fans only know spurs basketball, they dont know NBA.

Meridian, ID

#200 Jan 26, 2010
Emily wrote:
Hmm, Spurs suck? or rock? i vote for rock. Many stupid people out there hate us because we are "boring". well sorry people, just because we don't have a raper on our team (kobe) or get in a huge fight (pistons vs pacers game) that doesn't mean we suck. We do have incredible talent on our team. So does the other teams, alot of incredible players out there. I'll admit, Dallas is giving us a good fight in this series. But hey Spurs are fighting back too, Being from San Antonio....Go Spurs Go!!!
shut it up emily!!!!(boring)
Faith Schutte

Tippecanoe, IN

#201 Feb 6, 2010
Go Spurs Go. I don't live in Texas but I did and I am still their number one fan!Go back to Laredo if you can find your green card!
Faith Schutte

Tippecanoe, IN

#202 Feb 6, 2010
You go girl! I'm rock'n for them from Iowa. Go Duncan,Go Parker,Go Ginoboli!! I Love San Antonio and I love the Spurs! Wish I was there.
Veteran

El Paso, TX

#203 Mar 17, 2010
big poppa wrote:
<quoted text>
Use your spell check please. You make people from San Antonio sound like idiots. You have so many grammatical errors on your post that you make a 4th grader look smart.
what are you the spelling police? get a life! Go Spurs Go, and I don't even live in San Antonio!
Veteran

El Paso, TX

#204 Mar 17, 2010
spurs_cowboy_longhornSUK wrote:
<quoted text>
spurs fans only know spurs basketball, they dont know NBA.
Spurs ARE basketball, they are the most fundamental team in the NBA, no acrobats, no showboating just good fundamental ball like it is supposed to be played.
Veteran

El Paso, TX

#205 Mar 17, 2010
spurs_cowboy_longhornSUK wrote:
i told ya idiots in san anto that texas teams suck.
cowboys- no superbowl, longhorns- no championship, spurs- DONE!!!!!!!!
its all about the florida teams, where championships are won.
really did not look like it last night when the Spurs kicked butt on the MIAMI (FLA) Heat! They sure looked wilted last night!
Veteran

El Paso, TX

#206 Mar 17, 2010
Spursdosuck wrote:
I live in San Antonio and I agree that the Spurs suck.
The truth is the San Antonio Spurs have an immense amount of talent, but they always fall under pressure.
Look at it this way: to those of you who work, if your boss grants you several projects at once or consecutively, are you allowed to buckle under the strain of pressure. As most of you already know, the answer is clearly No, you are required to undertake and overcome any challenges presented to you. Sports orienated careers are the only careers that allow an employee to fail horrendously and yet still maintain employment.
This may be deemed acceptable in situations where talent is actually lacking, but that is not the case in San Antonio. The San Antonio Spurs are equivalent to a team of highly skilled engineers (atleast within their craft,) with an immense amount of talent and experience; thus their game loss failures are the equivalent to that of an integrity breach which causes a structure to collapse. For their experience and talent the error is not accidental, it's blatant negligence; as such it is far from acceptable. There is no valid excuse.
My own guess is the Spurs, as well as most NBA players are not real men. They are kids, young men equivalent to teenagers at best. The only real problems these younger men face in their lives are game plays and game losses. These losses seem to haunt them as real life problems seem to haunt an average adult.
The problem is these players, especially the Spurs, never learn to become men. As such the ability to get the job done with the talent and experience is beyond them.
In such light one cannot help but express their blatant dislike for the San Antonio Spurs. They are an embarassment to the city and to men everywhere.
Leave SA NOW, you are an embarassment to all the good loyal residents. You don't belong and it is obvious you wish you did.
mario

Oklahoma City, OK

#207 Mar 29, 2010
ornithoptera wrote:
spurs comen caca!!! yea they suck! ummm so... spurs or sperms?
someone who says somthin like that is a hater or just needs to grow up. you would have to be a spurs fan for a long time to know what their about they are one of the best teams anybody could ever play for just look at all of the players who got a ring that came to play with us and couldnt get one anywhere else the last one was michael finley. karl malone could of had one but thats ok cuz inever liked him especialy after he nocked out david with that dirty elbow
Proud Spurs Fan

United States

#208 Mar 31, 2010
damnspursaregay wrote:
tony parker is a homo
I am an NBA fan first and slandering someones character just shows you need to find another hobby.
Proud Spurs Fan

United States

#209 Mar 31, 2010
I Love watching the Spurs. We all have our good days and our bad days. They are no different.
Proud Spurs Fan

United States

#210 Mar 31, 2010
Spurs win yea.
samantha

Kemp, TX

#211 Apr 25, 2010
The spurs are awsomee !!!!!!!!there a really good basketball team!
U should see them one dayy :D
GO SPURS GO!!!
Smith

San Antonio, TX

#212 Apr 29, 2010
Only idiots reply to year old post or older -especially when it's apparent the thread is dead and original posters have moved on. It's similar to kicking someone in the back and running away. What a bunch of lame sack losers all of you more recent posters are.

Get a life and start your own thread.
favian

Del Rio, TX

#213 Apr 26, 2011
they suck no matter what it is all about the 619 la lakers
Spurs 2012

San Antonio, TX

#214 Apr 23, 2012
watch what happens this year :-)
San Anton Veterano

Castroville, TX

#215 Jun 5, 2014
Spurs you better win tonight or I'm moving to Florida!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... Sep '14 tedeze 1
NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) May '14 R Caldwell 1
Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return (May '14) May '14 Emily 1
San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... (May '14) May '14 Tim 5
More from around the web