Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2006

Judged:

spurs comen caca!!! yea they suck! ummm so... spurs or sperms?
Spurs Queen

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2006

Judged:

Excuse me freak, but you being from Laredo, you don't get to comment on our San Antonio Spurs, until you live here, which you don't. At least we have champions for a team, unlike you guys what do you have besides your quebradita music. ha ha ha
Spursdosuck

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2006

Judged:

I live in San Antonio and I agree that the Spurs suck.
The truth is the San Antonio Spurs have an immense amount of talent, but they always fall under pressure.
Look at it this way: to those of you who work, if your boss grants you several projects at once or consecutively, are you allowed to buckle under the strain of pressure. As most of you already know, the answer is clearly No, you are required to undertake and overcome any challenges presented to you. Sports orienated careers are the only careers that allow an employee to fail horrendously and yet still maintain employment.
This may be deemed acceptable in situations where talent is actually lacking, but that is not the case in San Antonio. The San Antonio Spurs are equivalent to a team of highly skilled engineers (atleast within their craft,) with an immense amount of talent and experience; thus their game loss failures are the equivalent to that of an integrity breach which causes a structure to collapse. For their experience and talent the error is not accidental, it's blatant negligence; as such it is far from acceptable. There is no valid excuse.
My own guess is the Spurs, as well as most NBA players are not real men. They are kids, young men equivalent to teenagers at best. The only real problems these younger men face in their lives are game plays and game losses. These losses seem to haunt them as real life problems seem to haunt an average adult.
The problem is these players, especially the Spurs, never learn to become men. As such the ability to get the job done with the talent and experience is beyond them.
In such light one cannot help but express their blatant dislike for the San Antonio Spurs. They are an embarassment to the city and to men everywhere.
Katie Schults

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2006

Judged:

ornithoptera wrote:
The idiot from Laredo needs to go back to Mexico
damnspursaregay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2006

Judged:

tony parker is a homo
MostGood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2006

Judged:

Laredo doesn't have a damn thing other than sick children running around the city barefooted asking for Chiklets. The fool from Laredo need to know we have his ISP.
spursgreat

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2006

youd better stop talking...the spurs will win it all.i know spurs will win game 6 & dominates games 7...bye bye dallas
Kobe James Nash

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2006

Spurs will take it all in game 6 & game 7 they will dominate..........
I Hate Dallas Head-Coach avery johnson so annoying!!!!!
GO MANU GINOBILI~~~~~~~~~~20
Emily

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2006

Hmm, Spurs suck? or rock? i vote for rock. Many stupid people out there hate us because we are "boring". well sorry people, just because we don't have a raper on our team (kobe) or get in a huge fight (pistons vs pacers game) that doesn't mean we suck. We do have incredible talent on our team. So does the other teams, alot of incredible players out there. I'll admit, Dallas is giving us a good fight in this series. But hey Spurs are fighting back too, Being from San Antonio....Go Spurs Go!!!
Don

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2006

Mark Cuban sucks - he brings koolaide to a gin party! SPURS RULE!
cowboyfan4ever

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2006

ornithoptera wrote:
You have neither!!! In order to have sperm, u need balz. Tu no tienes huevos!!!
cowboyfan4ever

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2006

Spursdosuck wrote:
I live in San Antonio and I agree that the Spurs suck.
The truth is the San Antonio Spurs have an immense amount of talent, but they always fall under pressure.
Look at it this way: to those of you who work, if your boss grants you several projects at once or consecutively, are you allowed to buckle under the strain of pressure. As most of you already know, the answer is clearly No, you are required to undertake and overcome any challenges presented to you. Sports orienated careers are the only careers that allow an employee to fail horrendously and yet still maintain employment.
This may be deemed acceptable in situations where talent is actually lacking, but that is not the case in San Antonio. The San Antonio Spurs are equivalent to a team of highly skilled engineers (atleast within their craft,) with an immense amount of talent and experience; thus their game loss failures are the equivalent to that of an integrity breach which causes a structure to collapse. For their experience and talent the error is not accidental, it's blatant negligence; as such it is far from acceptable. There is no valid excuse.
My own guess is the Spurs, as well as most NBA players are not real men. They are kids, young men equivalent to teenagers at best. The only real problems these younger men face in their lives are game plays and game losses. These losses seem to haunt them as real life problems seem to haunt an average adult.
The problem is these players, especially the Spurs, never learn to become men. As such the ability to get the job done with the talent and experience is beyond them.
In such light one cannot help but express their blatant dislike for the San Antonio Spurs. They are an embarassment to the city and to men everywhere.

You are a disgrace to our city. Move to Dallas, you would fit in better there cause you would be in the company of idiots.
cowboyfan4ever

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2006

damnspursaregay wrote:
tony parker is a homo
Your mother didn't seem to mind it!!
jayne

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2006

spurs will win game 7 and it's going to be a blow out! GO MANU,
GO TIMMY!
gospursgo

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2006

In responce to spursdosuck did you know that for the past ten years the Spurs have the highest winning percentage of any team in professional sports. To say they buckle under pressure is just stupid. You're obviously not a sports fan, just some engineer geek that never got picked for the team.
qwerty

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2006

EAT IT SPURS
SpursdoSuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2006

To all you Spurs fans it's so sad that you live in such misconstrued realities.

The Spur's actions speak for themselves. Only the Spurs in a game 7 scenario could and would fall to the pressure of missing a game winning shot. We won't bother discussing their sad overtime performance. Please join reality Spurs fans, your team may be skilled but they and will always fall to pressure (or atleast until they trade their starters); in laymen's terms - they suck.

Insult people who glisten your eyes in the truth all you want, but it won't change the Spur's performance or pathetic game 7 loss to the Mavericks.
kdub

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2006

spurs fought hard, but goo mavs
big poppa

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2006

jayne wrote:
spurs will win game 7 and it's going to be a blow out! GO MANU,
GO TIMMY!
Whatever
big poppa

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2006

Emily wrote:
Hmm, Spurs suck? or rock? i vote for rock. Many stupid people out there hate us because we are "boring". well sorry people, just because we don't have a raper on our team (kobe) or get in a huge fight (pistons vs pacers game) that doesn't mean we suck. We do have incredible talent on our team. So does the other teams, alot of incredible players out there. I'll admit, Dallas is giving us a good fight in this series. But hey Spurs are fighting back too, Being from San Antonio....Go Spurs Go!!!
Use your spell check please. You make people from San Antonio sound like idiots. You have so many grammatical errors on your post that you make a 4th grader look smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of199
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••