Chicago Bulls' Luol Deng's injury could affect Briitain in Olym...

Luol Deng 's injured right tibia could have international ramifications. England granted Deng's family asylum when it fled war-torn Sudan, and Deng has become the face of England's national team as it tries to ... Full Story
Miguel

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Mar 12, 2009
the bulls pay this guy 68 million for what and he's saving himself for England's olympic team. If Jerry Reinsdorf was dead, he'd be spinning in his grave. If paxson wasn't fired for this than there's no hope for the bulls.
Juice

Plainfield, IL

#2 Mar 12, 2009
The sad thing is John Salmons is a better player. And if they would've given Thabo some minutes at small forward I think he was a better player. What a bad investment Deng is. Paxson please package Deng and Hinrich this off season
Horribulls

Libertyville, IL

#3 Mar 12, 2009
I'm not questioning Luol's injury (this guy is a cream-puff, so he probably has a legit injury). That said, while he is out of commission maybe he could earn some of that paycheck by polishing M.J.'s statue once a week and picking up Pippen's dry cleaning.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#4 Mar 12, 2009
if he dont come back,then theirs always next year,then he should be 100% by then
Mgray

Atlanta, GA

#5 Mar 12, 2009
Honestly..........who cares. Can we trade this clown 2 Britain?
Scott

Lemont, IL

#6 Mar 12, 2009
If Deng is the best player Britain has then they are going to get bounced early anyway. No big loss.
Lamar

United States

#7 Mar 12, 2009
The Bulls should get Britain to pay half of Deng's salary & then he can stay over their and be the man. He can't cut it as a big time player in ther NBA.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#8 Mar 12, 2009
nah,deng is gonna stay in chi town,him ben,and kirk
Soxfan in NY

New York, NY

#9 Mar 12, 2009
What?? Shocking revelation. I don't think I can go on with the day. Britain's Olympic basketball hopes are in jeopardy. Any Chicago sports news out there?
Stratmaster

Fairhope, AL

#10 Mar 12, 2009
Soxfan in NY wrote:
What?? Shocking revelation. I don't think I can go on with the day. Britain's Olympic basketball hopes are in jeopardy. Any Chicago sports news out there?
I agree. My reaction was "like I give 2 ****s about Britian's basketball hopes."
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#11 Mar 12, 2009
There is no need to bring Deng back this season anyway...
The Bulls can only get the eighth seed and then be eliminated quickly...
They should be playing now for the ping pong balls.
Mario Rossetti

Oxford, UK

#12 Mar 13, 2009
hahah exactly who care about britain in basketball...they are worst country in europe and have always been like that...this is their first time in eurobasket they will be destroyed by great basketball countries like serbia, italia, lituania, greece, spain, croatia, slovenia, russia etc

they should never be allowed olympic spot, it is waste of space
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#13 Mar 14, 2009
hes luol deng,a strong minded person who wants to win games,but wit him being injured,its not helpin none,and i dont even remember the last time the bulls won
Nada Surf

Tempe, AZ

#14 Mar 15, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
hes luol deng,a strong minded person who wants to win games,but wit him being injured,its not helpin none,and i dont even remember the last time the bulls won
It's not helping any.
No wonder you don't have a job.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#15 Mar 16, 2009
no wonder you do have a job,you stay on topix all day tryin to holla at boys,go find a real job grandpa,and stop harrassin me
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#16 Mar 17, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
no wonder you do have a job,you stay on topix all day tryin to holla at boys,go find a real job grandpa,and stop harrassin me
Pocho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... Sep '14 tedeze 1
NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
spurs suck! (May '06) Jun '14 The Observer 201
Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) May '14 R Caldwell 1
Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return (May '14) May '14 Emily 1