Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach; keep Redick
Okay, that's probably 90 percent of his day. But there is the other 10 percent, and he's getting stuff done on that front.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.
#1 Jul 6, 2012
I'm happy JJ will be playing with the Magic again this year.
Now I won't have to switch to watching some other team just to keep up with JJ, who is my favorite player; in case you haven't guessed.
Add your comments below
|NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... (Apr '15)||Jul '15||Fart news||5|
|Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14)||Jan '15||Sadie||2|
|Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... (Sep '14)||Sep '14||tedeze||1|
|NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13)||Jul '14||go now||3|
|Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14)||Jul '14||ing||4|
|spurs suck! (May '06)||Jun '14||The Observer||201|
|Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14)||May '14||Raquel||1|
Find what you want!
Search San Antonio Spurs Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC