Eva Longoria gives Jessica Simpson ad...

Eva Longoria gives Jessica Simpson advice

There are 62 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 14, 2008, titled Eva Longoria gives Jessica Simpson advice. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Desperate girlfriends? Eva Longoria of "Desperate Housewives" has some advice for fellow Texan Jessica Simpson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Hognutz!!!”

Since: Jan 08

Chicago area

#64 Jan 14, 2008
Screwed up on the reply part whoops! Bang away!

“Hognutz!!!”

Since: Jan 08

Chicago area

#65 Jan 14, 2008
Bruce is trolling for action. Let me guess. Bruce is your last name, and Juicy is your first?
what

Pompano Beach, FL

#67 Jan 14, 2008
Borsnog wrote:
<quoted text>
But those weren't the hottest white chicks. So you think The Rock of Love show was the best representation of hot white chicks? You need to get out of the house more.
Of course not!! I didn't say that white chicks are not hot!! Hot chicks come in all colors! But white chicks do age faster though!! Calm down dude! White chicks are hot too until the age of about 35! Then the wrinkles take over!!
ken

Pompano Beach, FL

#68 Jan 14, 2008
The Voice of Fate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ken, man...I'm willing to listen to reason. If I were you, I'd let them know what you think (the black ladies)...it might not be good to tell the whites that, seeing as they'd be jealous.
You may have a point! I'll just keep it to myself! It's just my observation though! Maybe the white women have it hard at home or in life...hell I can't see why because they're in the power positions and don't do anything but sit on their arse(s) all day long and yap!! My people....gotta love them!!
Banging them all

Houston, TX

#69 Jan 14, 2008
The Voice of Fate wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of hot air. Come over here, so I can blow a load on you..cool you off, jagoff
Now live in Chicago, and dig it all...how do I give you a shot? Not sure you can handle it though.
ken

Pompano Beach, FL

#70 Jan 14, 2008
Borsnog wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all white women age the same which is the same with any race. Tell me you've never seen black women or Latina women who age horribly. You guys must ignore the uglies with horrible skin and distorted faces and just focus on the good looking ones. Then again maybe you wear special glasses or something.
Oh calm down B. Smokin chicks come in all colors!! Are you happy now???
Carole Lombard

United States

#71 Jan 14, 2008
Voice of Fate must be some pug-ugly sucker to not be able to get a white woman.
Contrary To Silver Genius

Western Springs, IL

#72 Jan 14, 2008
Leave it to Beavers wrote:
Bruce is trolling for action. Let me guess. Bruce is your last name, and Juicy is your first?
Trollin' trollin' trollin'
In the backfield cornholin'
keep the center rollin'
Rawhide!!!
ken

Pompano Beach, FL

#73 Jan 14, 2008
Banging them all wrote:
<quoted text>
I have banged them all, if you are talking hispanics, Columbian & Venezualan women are the way to go, high class and intelligent. Mexican women tend to be not very bright and a drain on the family.
But that aside, there is no beating Asian women for combination of looks, character, style, cleanliness, politeness...the best girlfriends and bedmates have been Asian women, especially from Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos, etc. They know how to respect and treat their man. Mexican chicks start out fun, but are not marriage material. but are great to blow a load on!
LMFAO!!!LMFAO!! "Great to blow a load on"!!? Dude, you are crazy!! LMFAO!!
Cowboys Fan NOT

West Palm Beach, FL

#74 Jan 14, 2008
I would not date Jessica Simpson or wanted to have anything to do with her. She's a TRAMP and piece of WHITE-Trash from Hell.
Oh really

Delray Beach, FL

#75 Jan 14, 2008
nba analys wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but once you've gone asian, you'll never go back.
Asian Chicks RULE! Freaky! REAL Freaky!
wow

Pompano Beach, FL

#79 Jan 14, 2008
it's all in the eyes !! those big beautiful eye's of Jessica. MARRY ME JESSICA !
women

Pompano Beach, FL

#80 Jan 14, 2008
nice post. Allow me to introduce my insight into this matter :

Cuban women love to have sex and they do it often. They are masters in giving head. Colombians are sexy, but higher class and stuck up in many ways. Venezuelans are so-so. Costa Ricans and Nicaraguans are great girls with good heads on their shoulders. They don't play games and mostly have sex if they really like you and think you are quality material. They are intelligent and demand respect and are usually given respect.

Dominicans are the wild bunch of the pack..very horny all the time and love to have sex anywhere and anytime.

Orientals in my eyes are nasty. I hate their box looking facial features....they remind me of a boxer mixed with a pug. They think they are all hot, when in reality, they are not ! They have no body...flat behinds with absolutely NO curves and we all know that curves is what makes a women sexy. Yucky asians.

Brazilians are strange. For some reason, transexuals are VERY big in Brazil and some of the most beautiful transvestites come from Brazil. It is BIG industry over there. I'm talking about beautiful sexy women that once they drop their drawers..and only then...can you tell they are a man. Brazilian women are sexy...most have dark tans with outties.

Which leaves me to the next discussion...outties and innies. I am referring to the external labia of the female genitalia.

I prefer innies....but at times, a nice set of meaty flaps are delicious as well. I have noticed that most costa ricans and nicaraguans have innies....while the rest of central and south america has outties.

I once dated an Argenentian girl that had huge pastrami meat flaps....they were awesome. The visual element of my fat member going in and out of her...and watching those thick dark colored meat flaps protrude out every time I would pull out.....well, it was just simply amazing to see.

All in all, Latin women are thee finest...they are sophisticated, very sexy and flirtatious....clean and drop dead beautiful.
ken wrote:
<quoted text> LMFAO!!!LMFAO!! "Great to blow a load on"!!? Dude, you are crazy!! LMFAO!!
Einstein

Dania, FL

#81 Jan 15, 2008
Maybe we should ask the sun-sentinel to outsource the comment naziing to India so midnight mental masturbation like the above could be zapped by the time we take a look in the morning.

How fuzz-brained is this country getting? It is all about one dumb celeb giving another dumb celeb advice that is so foolish about a situation that it so foolish that makes this entire article so foolish.

Now guess how foolish those that write crap like the above are.
Boo

Lufkin, TX

#83 Jan 25, 2008
Funny!
jillsfavs

United States

#84 Jan 26, 2008
Hey, Women, are you having a Super Bowl Party?
Pinogreek

AOL

#85 Apr 15, 2009
love all chicks. all look good. love them sistas though. i went black and don't want to go back.
Your Fat Card

Erbil, Iraq

#86 Apr 15, 2009
Thats because you got one of them 400lb sistas and you think you have two chicken heads. But it is really just one LARGE Hostess Cup Cakes eating plumpa lumpa..
One eyed snake

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#87 Apr 15, 2009
To"Women".Masterful! Genius! I agree with you 250%. There is one thing you missed: Cubans love taking it in the assssss and the best head is given by white chicks. No argument about it. Finally I find somebody that openly admits liking hanging courtains down south. All my friends say I'm a freak but to me nothing beats the look of them bad boys hanging looking like a pizza folded in half.
One eyed snake

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#88 Apr 15, 2009
"Einstein" you critizise "Women" because being from Boca you are probbably a rich jewish snot who can't figure out a way to get hot bitchhhes in your BMW. Go back to your Mizner ride and keep playing with your little d***k. Adults are talking here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Spurs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Adam Silver Preparing to Ban Hack-a... (Apr '15) Jul '15 Fart news 5
News Doris Burke discusses Popovich interview that l... (May '14) Jan '15 Sadie 2
News Ryan Hollins Says San Antonio Spurs Are Interes... (Sep '14) Sep '14 tedeze 1
News NBA Finals all even, though games haven't been,... (Jun '13) Jul '14 go now 3
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
spurs suck! (May '06) Jun '14 The Observer 201
News Charles Barkley praises Dallas women while pick... (May '14) May '14 Raquel 1
More from around the web