LaMarcus Aldridge putting up all-star...

LaMarcus Aldridge putting up all-star numbers for the Portland Trail Blazers

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 14, 2011, titled LaMarcus Aldridge putting up all-star numbers for the Portland Trail Blazers. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Portland's LaMarcus Aldridge, passed over by NBA Commissioner David Stern in favor of Kevin Love for a Western Conference reserve spot in the All-Star Game, brought some impressive statistics to town for Monday night's game at Target Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Mike L

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2011
LaMarcus Aldridge and the Blazers were really bitter when Love was chosen by David Stern to take Yao Ming's spot on the Western Conference All star team, but it's not Love's fault. All he did was put up numbers that have NEVER been put up before in NBA history but just happens to play on a bad team. Here's the real problem; Tim Duncan getting chosen by the coaches as a reserve. I know it's Tim Duncan, but he's no longer an all-star.

After last night's performance, I was embarrassed for Kevin Love, the Wolves, and the people that showed up to the game. He sure didn't play like a player that deserved that spot over Aldridge and I'm sure Love knows it. Hopefully he rebounds with a good game against Griffin and the Clips tomorrow night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Portland Trail Blazers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Damian lillard...NBA MVP? Jul 30 Swift 1
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fartman 2
Chicago Bulls Mike Dunleavy shoves Damian Lilla... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Ripcity503 1
News Chris Kaman: Keeping Portland Weird (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News Building a Healthier Long Beach (Feb '14) Jul '14 sam 2
News Parker leaves with tight hamstring, won't return (May '14) May '14 Emily 1
News After Donald Sterling's latest racist outburst,... (Apr '14) May '14 The Water Bouy 6
More from around the web