Celtics

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
George Jetson

United States

#85 May 30, 2010
judy in ky wrote:
<quoted text>He's a laker fan to and just as chickenshit as you boys are he says he a laker fan but when i tell him to put his money where his mouth is he crumbles like you GUYS DO.LMAO GO CELTICS
Sweetie I failed you, I couldn't afford to take you to a better school with this economy, now look at how you talk. It would help if you take that damn doll out of your mouth, your even wearing off the paint.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#86 May 30, 2010
judy in ky wrote:
<quoted text>How do you like your cookies darling laced with rat poison or antifreeze . My roll would be to erase all the fake LAKER FAN by any means possible.JACK has hired me to elimate all fakes fans that's all talk and no show now put up or shut up.lmao GO CELTICS
so you're story is that jack nicholson hired you to 'elimate' all fake fans?

hmmm... since when do they allow internet access to the mental patients at the institution?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#87 May 30, 2010
judy in ky wrote:
<quoted text>He's a laker fan to and just as chickenshit as you boys are he says he a laker fan but when i tell him to put his money where his mouth is he crumbles like you GUYS DO.LMAO GO CELTICS
since when are we betting money???

you'd better give that cash to your man asap because we all know that a woman's brain is incapable of handling financial decisions, given the fragile female brain and all...
coolcity

Shenzhen, China

#89 May 31, 2010
i agree with you !!
lakers355s wrote:
<quoted text>
since when are we betting money???
you'd better give that cash to your man asap because we all know that a woman's brain is incapable of handling financial decisions, given the fragile female brain and all...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#91 Nov 10, 2010
coolcity wrote:
i agree with you !!<quoted text>
i agree

“Blue & Cream”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#92 Nov 13, 2010
Mvpbrodie93 wrote:
It's eithe celtics or lakers
I think so too.
Pistons Eat Poop

Lafayette, IN

#93 Dec 9, 2010
Not the Lakers thanks to a 4-game losing streak to a team that is lucky to be 500 and a team that has only made the playoffs once in their 16 year franchise history.
TITO

San Antonio, TX

#94 Dec 9, 2010
The Spurs will crush all those teams when the playoffs come by they have a healthy Manu and Parker and Duncan plus we have our Clutch new player Gary NEAl who was second in scoring in college right under Durant a rape accusation that was later false ruined his chances for the draft so he went to Europe and became a star and now we have him in San Antonio and he is lockdown defender and clutch scorer. Plus Richard Jefferson who is playing like the Jefferson of old!
mvpbrodie93

United States

#95 Dec 9, 2010
Looking back at this thread reminds me how bad Kratos sonned Jonny, tiffany, and judy
Dell aka Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#96 Dec 11, 2010
Lmao sure won't be the Miami HEAT STROKE.
Pistons Eat Poop

Lafayette, IN

#97 Dec 11, 2010
TITO wrote:
The Spurs will crush all those teams when the playoffs come by they have a healthy Manu and Parker and Duncan plus we have our Clutch new player Gary NEAl who was second in scoring in college right under Durant a rape accusation that was later false ruined his chances for the draft so he went to Europe and became a star and now we have him in San Antonio and he is lockdown defender and clutch scorer. Plus Richard Jefferson who is playing like the Jefferson of old!
This may have to be the Spurs last chance, age is a factor on that team, they got a good draft pick on paper and I've heard from a few people in San Antonio that Tony Parker may be as much as I really hate to say it because as A Pacers fan I hate this team more then any NBA team aside from the stolen Pistons who turned all their fans into convicts a New York Knick. But either way we can both reley on it not being the Lakers thanks to a certain 4-game losing streak to a team that has only made the playoffs once in it's 15 year franchise history.
Pistons Eat Poop

Lafayette, IN

#98 Dec 11, 2010
Dell aka Black Mamba wrote:
Lmao sure won't be the Miami HEAT STROKE.
Well I'll agree with you on this one but one things is 4 certain thanks to a 4-game losing streak the heat do have a better chance at going then the Lakers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Suns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron, Cavs try to shake 'weird' loss in Game ... (May '17) May '17 Hear Pharts 2
News Boston battle back to beat Washington in semi-f... (May '17) May '17 Boston phart 2
News Jason Collins mostly gets support from NBA comm... (Apr '13) Feb '16 Grumpa farts 58
News Ask Ira: Are Winslow, Whiteside ready to lead? (Sep '15) Oct '15 Fart news 4
News Best Potential Trade Packages, Scenarios and La... (Feb '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 3
Suns on TV (Nov '14) Nov '14 Konakurt 1
News Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... (May '14) Aug '14 lake4life 21
More from around the web