Suns Suck!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Logic

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2008
Booo Hooo!! Haha You Suns suck! You'll never get past the Spurs! You'll never win a championship! We got 4 so far and you and the Lakers are no match for the Spurs come play-off time. Ooops, you Suns might not even make the playoffs! Hahaha
sunssuck

Tucson, AZ

#2 Apr 17, 2008
Logic wrote:
Booo Hooo!! Haha You Suns suck! You'll never get past the Spurs! You'll never win a championship! We got 4 so far and you and the Lakers are no match for the Spurs come play-off time. Ooops, you Suns might not even make the playoffs! Hahaha
Haha! Your right on man! Your lucky that you don't live here and have to put up with their little bandwagon fans every day though I will say that!
sunssuck

Tucson, AZ

#3 Apr 17, 2008
Unfortunately they made it though, but on the flip side, I don't think they'll be able to handle u guys in a 7-game series. They'll be Knocked out in the first round!
ba-moris

Guelph, Canada

#4 May 20, 2008
yea the suns lost they suck the only good player is amare stodimire, and there point guard "the grandmother" steve nash, they have no chance of making the second round in the playoffs.
mitchell_is_drun k

Guelph, Canada

#5 May 20, 2008
I agree with ba, the suns were always good untill they lost marbury for nash
the_next_nash

Guelph, Canada

#6 May 20, 2008
Nash sucks. my name is only this because i wanted to be a suck up. I really hate his game and think that amare took them all the way. also, steve nash leads the leauge in turnovers, so that proves that he sucks. I also like the nickname "the grandmother"
Robbie MC

Institute, WV

#7 May 29, 2008
Suns suck big ones and Logic is just a dumbass because the Lakers are the best in the NBA and they are doninating the gay spurs.Lakers are going to hang another championship banner. GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!
Phoenix Suns-Losers

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Feb 16, 2009
Yea I agree Suns suck what a talentless group of players they got over there most people in the West root for Lakers, Hornets and Spurs anyway.
bkl

Taipei, Taiwan

#9 Feb 18, 2009
people start talking sucks for losing suns. When they were the hot tempo team, everybody was praising nash and company. If this experiment II (going back to gun-n-gun after firing terry) succeeds, the same people will start supporting suns again. watchout.
LAKERS CHOKE IN PALYOFFS

Laveen, AZ

#10 Nov 17, 2009
LAKERS CANT GET PAST THE SUNS IN THE PLAYOFFS
HAHA THE SUNS WERE DOWN 3-1 AND THEY STILL CAME BACK
LAKERS SUCK AS*------->(HAHAHAHAHAHA) <---------
THEY ONLY MADE IT TO THE (FINALS) CUZ THEY DIDNT FACE THE SUNS
KOBE OR NASH WHO BETTER
I MEAN WHO HAS WON 2MVPS IN A ROW NASH
WATCH US WIN A CHAMP AND TEA BAG THE LAKERS ON THE PALYOFFS
melissa186

Flagstaff, AZ

#11 Dec 13, 2009
Logic wrote:
Oh come on guys have a little faith in the suns.
Phoenix sucks

Alexandria, VA

#13 May 26, 2010
Last night's game was the gayest game I've ever. Lakers are gay but suns are gayest.
tim

Lynchburg, VA

#14 Jun 3, 2010
the suns suck very bad they suck so bad that i can smell them all the way where i live they need to be more like the lakers the suns are the suckest team i ever seen. next year i bet that they won't win a game.
Darryl Tolson

Lynchburg, VA

#15 Jun 3, 2010
First of all the suns do not suck because they swept the spurs and they are the best three point shooting team in the nba.As far as steve nash for him to be that old he still can keep up with other point guards in the nba.There record was 46-36 instead of 16-66 than any other team that is what sucking is.
tim

Lynchburg, VA

#16 Jun 3, 2010
suns suck!!!!!!!!!!
Darryl Tolson

Lynchburg, VA

#17 Jun 3, 2010
The suns do not suck because at lease we made it to the playoffs and made it deep.
jamal

Lynchburg, VA

#18 Jun 3, 2010
i played on a team called the sun a long time a go and they did not suck that bad they need to get better oh and the suns suck as* get better because ya'll suck suck very bad
jamal

Lynchburg, VA

#19 Jun 4, 2010
ok ya'll made it to the playoffs but ya'll suck and ya'll know that you suck if i wanted to i can play on that team. And your record will go up if i was on the team ya'll suck very very very very bad
jamal

Lynchburg, VA

#20 Jun 4, 2010
hey you nba suns be more like the lakers the lakers is the one of the best team in the nas
jamal

Lynchburg, VA

#21 Jun 4, 2010
lakers are the best team in the nba the suns are not they suck everybody that likes the suns get a new team because the suns suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phoenix Suns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron, Cavs try to shake 'weird' loss in Game ... May '17 Hear Pharts 2
News Boston battle back to beat Washington in semi-f... May '17 Boston phart 2
News Jason Collins mostly gets support from NBA comm... (Apr '13) Feb '16 Fart news 59
News Ask Ira: Are Winslow, Whiteside ready to lead? (Sep '15) Oct '15 Fart news 4
News Best Potential Trade Packages, Scenarios and La... (Feb '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 3
Suns on TV (Nov '14) Nov '14 Konakurt 1
News Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... (May '14) Aug '14 lake4life 21
More from around the web