Iverson trade talk
jeezum

Pittsburg, KS

#1439 May 8, 2007
Hassieb Kadeer wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you are saying. If you were smart than read the interpation of the Koran with details and also go to an Imam (scholor in Islam) and ask him what those verses mean. And in the bible it says that there will be a prophet who will come and spread the true religon, Islam. His name will be Ahmad. Prophet Muhmmad's name is also Ahmad. It is stated in the koran.
For more information please email me at [email protected]
you really have a gay name i feel sorry for you.
NBA FOREVER

Ireland

#1440 May 8, 2007

SERIOUSLY this is AMAZING!!!!and this guy has Allen Iverson videos and everything!!!you HAVE to watch it if ur a die hard NBA fan
Hassieb Kadeer

Bound Brook, NJ

#1441 May 8, 2007
jeezum wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course when you add details in changes the meaning of the whole ordeal. Maybe i should start a religion i bet you would follow me LOL
You know, the koran was revelaed in arabic. People tranlated it. People couldn't understand with just the meaning. So Scholars in Islam , used there rsources such as the Hadeeth of the prophet Muhammad- saying of the prophets that are always true. Contains stories of the past, mircles, all the religous facts, how to pray, give carity, ect.- Again, if you still have bad thoughts about Muslims, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Hassieb Kadeer

Bound Brook, NJ

#1442 May 8, 2007
bobby McHarry wrote:
<quoted text>
seems as if the sixers are winning more since the trade than the nuggets are
hahah stupid moron
Acutally, they are suffering. And Iverson is kinda relaxing since he has Melo on his team. Those 2 make the best cominations
Hassieb Kadeer

Bound Brook, NJ

#1443 May 8, 2007
bobby McHarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares that your his cousin and how can u say he is better than Wilt Chamberlain?
wow your an idiot and with a name like aaron also a fruit loop
Iverson is better than Wil Chamberlain. Look at Iverson, he is the shortest active player in the NBA and is also has a chance to be the best NBA player after he retires
state_CHAMPS

Pittsburg, KS

#1444 May 9, 2007
Hassieb Kadeer wrote:
<quoted text>
Iverson is better than Wil Chamberlain. Look at Iverson, he is the shortest active player in the NBA and is also has a chance to be the best NBA player after he retires
Im sorry your an idiot.
state_CHAMPS

Pittsburg, KS

#1445 May 9, 2007
Hassieb Kadeer wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, the koran was revelaed in arabic. People tranlated it. People couldn't understand with just the meaning. So Scholars in Islam , used there rsources such as the Hadeeth of the prophet Muhammad- saying of the prophets that are always true. Contains stories of the past, mircles, all the religous facts, how to pray, give carity, ect.- Again, if you still have bad thoughts about Muslims, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks
You dont really know your own religion.
jeezum

Pittsburg, KS

#1446 May 9, 2007
Hassieb Kadeer is an idiot. He thinks Iverson is better than Wilt Chamberlain. He also thinks Iverson is the best player ever to play the game. Also he has a really gay name.

Did i say he has a gay name?
Chris John

Bound Brook, NJ

#1447 May 9, 2007
jeezum wrote:
Hassieb Kadeer is an idiot. He thinks Iverson is better than Wilt Chamberlain. He also thinks Iverson is the best player ever to play the game. Also he has a really gay name.
Did i say he has a gay name?
First of all Iverson is a better offensive player thean Wilt. If you want proof here is the website:
http://www.nba.com/statistics/encyc/Player.js...
Mujtaba qureshi

Piscataway, NJ

#1448 May 9, 2007
jeezum wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course when you add details in changes the meaning of the whole ordeal. Maybe i should start a religion i bet you would follow me LOL
lol ur freakin messed up. u go talking bad about us muslims andand if u have noticed that we havent sed no trash about any other thing (me hassieb kadeer, and itachi who had no point -.-) also no 1 would do that. they would find proof of anything b4 they would change theer whole way of life. why dont u try go to the history of ur own religion and find out what actually happened and see what do the muslikms belive in what happened.
Mujtaba qureshi

Piscataway, NJ

#1449 May 9, 2007
Chris John wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all Iverson is a better offensive player thean Wilt. If you want proof here is the website:
http://www.nba.com/statistics/encyc/Player.js...
lol seriously iverson is pretty good. also he had proof ovr there but i wouldnt say that hes the best..if u know hassieb kadeer like i do then that would be expected.
Mujtaba qureshi

Piscataway, NJ

#1450 May 9, 2007
state_CHAMPS wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont really know your own religion.
LOL! who would know our own religion then ourselves. u cant just say that were dumb and we dont know anything. try thinking b4 u try to diss some 1 out. also plz do as i asked and read into what we truly belive not the media. im not saying that ur wrong or u are wrong to belive what u do right now so plz dont take it the wrong wya. thanks and sry
Mujtaba qureshi

Piscataway, NJ

#1451 May 9, 2007
Muslim Murderer wrote:
<quoted text> Hey dumbass u ever read the Koran? It stats that all Muslims hate Christians and Catholics
1.first of all claiming ur self as a muslim murderer is stating that ur the "bad guy" in this scene.
2. its spelled quran.
3. It never ssed anything about hating the chirstians or the catholics.
4. even so if theres any possibility that it sed that we hate them doesnt eman that u can kill us. its called freedom of speech, look into it!
5. i have memorized the whole quran and read the translation and even take classes on it! and never have i ever crossed this fact saying that we HATE the catholics or christians.
6.(i know this is long but bare with me)
7. christianity's scource was originally from jesus or "christ" and he is a prophet of our god (wich means urs 2)
8. you should try reading it for urself and not just say what the media tells u 2. and u cant just ask us if we have read it or not, when u havent ur self.(also hassieb kadeer and i are both hafiz wich means that we have memorized it and also we have read the meening. i for 1 would not go against him if i were u)
9. plz read through this b4 u jump into conclusions. thank you for reading and cooperating.
Mujtaba qureshi

Piscataway, NJ

#1452 May 9, 2007
state_CHAMPS wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry your an idiot.
i know i shouldnt be laughing but lol that was random and it had no point and lol saying that to him :)its just funny.
anyways try understanding what hes trying to say becuz that is what we are trying to do.
Mujtaba qureshi

Piscataway, NJ

#1453 May 9, 2007
Iverson is pretty good and if they trade him then say good-bye T.T
Haasieb

Wichita, KS

#1454 May 13, 2007
Iverson is not better than WIlt. Your all very stupid.
CAJ

Austin, TX

#1456 Aug 3, 2007
You would be stupid to trade Iverson I dont care what player your getting for him. He is one of the best point gaurds in the NBA.
76ers

UK

#1457 Aug 4, 2007
CAJ wrote:
You would be stupid to trade Iverson I dont care what player your getting for him. He is one of the best point gaurds in the NBA.
point gaurd well u got that wring he dont pass the ball hes more of a shooting gaurd and is a ball hog and suck u wait when he and the nuggets come to philly they will get beaten
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh

Allentown, PA

#1459 Nov 3, 2007
Jack wrote:
The raptors will win the division because sixers can't pass and knicks are a joke all the raptors have to worry about is the nets, The rartors hasd ! pick over all
wow, good call!
the next iverson

London, Canada

#1461 Feb 27, 2008
iverson is the best player ever and if he leves the only person that ganna loss is the coach and the team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia 76ers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simmons and 76ers come up short in NBA Oct 26 Fart Stains 2
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird Sep '17 TritpiPharterz 6
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 NextPhartzz 2
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Phart Mart 5
D'Allan Rixx Goes Hard For Ben Simmons On Draft... (Jun '16) Jun '16 loveartforever 1
News 76ers, StubHub partner for first NBA jersey ad (May '16) May '16 Cool 1
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
More from around the web