Hedo leaning toward opting out of con...

Hedo leaning toward opting out of contract at season's end

There are 105 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 20, 2009, titled Hedo leaning toward opting out of contract at season's end. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Hedo Turkoglu has a lot on his mind, not the least of which is Philadelphia 76ers forward Andre Iguodala.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Melbourne

Oviedo, FL

#108 Apr 25, 2009
Are we sure he is not shaving points after game 3 that was the most ridiculous display ever. It was almost obvious he was trying to lose the game. If we can't get rid of him now then leave him on the bench. We rallied when he was on the bench. Why is Stan playing him right now.
Gary

Eustis, FL

#109 Apr 29, 2009
Dr James Naismith wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary,
First. Obviously the only reason you picked this comparison is because they are both undersized, slow WHITE players. So your racial bias is showing.
Second, there is one ENORMOUS DIFFERENCE between Skiles and Redick... SKILES PRODUCED and REDICK DOESN'T.
I have the greatest respect and admiration for Skiles. I once met him after a game in the Magic's locker room. He was listed as 6'2" and I'm barely 6'. He was shorter then I.So his achievements in the NBA are all the more noteable.
Coincidentially, I believe Skiles at the end of his career was making about the same as Redick does now ($2 mill).
I contend you should earn your money - Skiles did and Redick doesn't. PERIOD.
I may be playing fast and loose because I am just relying on memory, but I believe Skiles was one of the players that was in the first draft. That is he was drafted from another team that left him unprotected because they didn't think he was worth much. When he got here, that opinion prevailed for some time and the Slantinel was writing stories about when he was going to be cut. Suddenly Skiles had to play because of injuries and off he went no matter how slow and white he was. He lasted in the league a long time and is considered one of the better players in Magic history. Although I never met Skiles face to face, I did watch some games on the front row with Skiles in the lineup and he was one tough SOB. You get a better appreciation of what's going on that close to the court.

Redick is in the same mold. He doesn't back down and is constantly improving his skills. Will he ever be Magic Johnson or even J. Nelson? Probably not, but he played a considerable amount of minutes Wednesday and although he still is not scoring as he is capable of, he played a smart game and helped the team rather than hinder it. He will be a solid player in this league for a long long time.
jack

Philadelphia, PA

#111 May 2, 2009
They say, Hedo talked to a reporter and said he lost his excitement in magic and looking to get one last contract. If you think about it, it's his 4th season for magic and obviously will not see finals. When Turkoglu first came to Orlando, magic was a vanished team. They tried to built a team around him, and after 4 years magic is not bad at all, defensively and offensively. But ofcourse it doesn't look like it'll be enough. I guess he's disappointed after 4 years and seeing the team will be going nowhere further than that.

I think NY would be a good option for Hedo, as he might fire up the Knicks for next season.
Gary

Eustis, FL

#112 May 2, 2009
jack wrote:
They say, Hedo talked to a reporter and said he lost his excitement in magic and looking to get one last contract. If you think about it, it's his 4th season for magic and obviously will not see finals. When Turkoglu first came to Orlando, magic was a vanished team. They tried to built a team around him, and after 4 years magic is not bad at all, defensively and offensively. But ofcourse it doesn't look like it'll be enough. I guess he's disappointed after 4 years and seeing the team will be going nowhere further than that.
I think NY would be a good option for Hedo, as he might fire up the Knicks for next season.
And New York will going further next year??
Aloha

Fairfax, VA

#113 Jun 30, 2009
THE 76ERS ARE FABULOUS!

EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!

George W. Bush continuously criminally stalked Margie Schoedinger to the point that she could not get away from it, and she committed suicide in desperation to escape: he murdered her.

“In her suit, Margie Schoedinger states that George W. Bush committed sexual crimes against her, organized harassment and moral pressure on her, her family members and close relatives and friends. As Schoedinger said, she was strongly recommended to keep her mouth shut.... Furthermore, she alleges that George Bush ordered to show pressure on her to the point, when she commits suicide”(blog of drizzten).

“One of those ‘very leasts’[was] George Bush’s personal complicity in the death (murder to be precise) of my friend Margie Schoedinger in September of 2003. Determining the exact whereabouts and contacts of ... George Bush on September 21 thru 22, 2003, should be entirely lacking in difficulty”(Leola McConnell—Nevada Progressive Democratic Candidate for U.S. Senate in 2010).

McConnell is correct: Bush applying pressure (continuously criminally stalking Margie Schoedinger) purposefully to force Schoedinger to commit suicide does in fact constitute murder where it culminated in her death.

Bush is a racist hate criminal and hates black people (please feel free to see my “GEORGE W. BUSH IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY” blog).(Schoedinger was an African-American woman.)

BEWARE: If the president of the United States hates one—for whatever reasons—he can continuously criminally stalk one to the point that one cannot get away from it, and one ultimately commits suicide in desperation to escape. He can murder people in this way.

Bush is getting away with his murder of Schoedinger—with no sheriff, prosecutor, or court willing to uphold the rule of law.

Bush’s method of murdering Schoedinger cannot exist in a vacuum: he must have murdered other people in the same way.

Bush should confess, come out with the names of all of the people whom he murdered in the disgusting way he murdered Schoedinger, undergo execution, and accordingly find himself at the intersection where he would be free.

(There are thousands of copies of the information above on the Internet. It exists very extensively in all major search engines. Please feel free to go to any major search engine, type “George W. Bush continuously criminally stalked Margie Schoedinger to the point that she could not get away from it, and she committed suicide in desperation to escape: he murdered her” or “Bush applying pressure (continuously criminally stalking Margie Schoedinger) purposefully to force Schoedinger to commit suicide does in fact constitute murder where it culminated in her death,” hit “Enter,” and find innumerable results.)
Messiah College, Grantham, PA
Lower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia 76ers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... Dec '16 Knock off purse s... 4
D'Allan Rixx Goes Hard For Ben Simmons On Draft... (Jun '16) Jun '16 loveartforever 1
News 76ers, StubHub partner for first NBA jersey ad (May '16) May '16 Cool 1
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
News Philadelphia 76ers' Joel Embiid Can Now Be View... (Jul '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
Iverson trade talk (Feb '06) Jan '16 your neighbor 1,411
News Next years draft is looking deeper and deeper (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web