Bulls wrap up trip with victory in Ph...

Bulls wrap up trip with victory in Philadelphia

There are 37 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 30, 2008, titled Bulls wrap up trip with victory in Philadelphia. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Ben Gordon scored 21 points, Drew Gooden had 20 points and 12 rebounds, and the Bulls rallied from an early deficit for a 103-92 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
docksquad

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2008
big win, go bulls!
BJr

Glenwood, IL

#2 Nov 30, 2008
MY ankles are still hurting from watching Rose destroy Andre Miller on that cross over move!
Jim Bob

Pensacola, FL

#3 Nov 30, 2008
3 and 4 on the circus trip. Not bad. Sure is fun to follow the progress of DR. I still think the Bulls will get better as the season progresses. Vinny seams to be doing a decent job. Go Bulls!
32dutch

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2008
Time to give Vinny some props.
rube

Portage, IN

#5 Nov 30, 2008
I like the way Vinny used his player rotation effectively tonight
Chris Carr

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 30, 2008
excellent victory and pretty good circus trip for sure. based on recent years, could have been much worse. I think they learned a thing or two from the portland snubbing actually. They are growing into a better team game by game, it will be very exciting to see how the rest of the season pans out
lv bookie

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Nov 30, 2008
Thank the Lord that D. Rose is on our side. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Curt

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#8 Nov 30, 2008
great game from d. rose. the kid continues to impress in all aspects of the game. that block sealed it for me. now i know that he will continue to get better on the defensive end. all rose wants to do is win. he's got that killer attitude that hasn't been seen on this team since a certain someone wore the number 23. gooden played well and at least deng looked somewhat comfortable tonight. let's run 'em back tuesday night...
Larry

Olympia Fields, IL

#9 Nov 30, 2008
I would love to see the Bulls try to trade for Marcus Camby, I believe he is available and Camby would look just great in a Bulls uniform and improve the Bulls defense.
Mark G

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 30, 2008
Excellent game to watch, pretty good Circus trip. I agree with Vinny though, probably could have stole 1 or possibly 2 more games in there--I'm sure he's thinking of @ San Antonio in particular. All in all it's good because they do seem be improving. Stacey King is hilarious calling the game, grammatical errors and all
chris

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 30, 2008
not surprised. there was never any personality on this team before and we can't ask for everything with rose. having a boring superstar might be good though. If he was charming and photogenic, there'd be too many offers when his contract came up. this way, he'll be our little secret. san antonio had the most boring players in the universe and it worked out pretty well for them.
Augustus

Skokie, IL

#12 Nov 30, 2008
That was the nicest cross I've seen since AI did MJ as a sixer.
Mike

Oak Park, IL

#13 Nov 30, 2008
After the show Rose put on, is there anyone out there who still has their doubts that he will become a HUGE star?
terry t

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2008
anyone notice how well the bulls play without hinrich. i guess its just me. time to trade him, injury and all. we don't have to get much for him. maybe some back-up big man. it'll be addition by subtraction! i love it. i think that i'm finally vidicated. i have complained about hinrich sinch day one. clearly he has very limited skills. there is no logical reason to hold onto him. go bulls!!!!!
ike from chicago

Gary, IN

#15 Dec 1, 2008
i love that kid isnt an ego maniac, he is humble and he sets a good example for what an nba player should be. he is a great kid
the one

Fairfield, CT

#16 Dec 1, 2008
ike from chicago wrote:
i love that kid isnt an ego maniac, he is humble and he sets a good example for what an nba player should be. he is a great kid
and he's from Chicago, goes to show that some of the young black males from the inner city are capable of humbleness, and better example of what a young man should be period.
Lamar

New York, NY

#17 Dec 1, 2008
Great Game, now if we cant get Noce to play right & atleast 15 points from Hughes off the bench everynight that would do wonders. Now if we can get the 71 million dollar man to step up & get decent play from Thomas, nAOH & gRAY WATCH OUT EASTERN CONFERENCE. Deng is lame, he cant create for him self, all he has is tht so so jumper. And u guys wonder why Gordon was upset, Hinrich nor Deng has the ability of Gordon..
ProfessorGAC

Channahon, IL

#18 Dec 1, 2008
Mark G wrote:
Excellent game to watch, pretty good Circus trip. I agree with Vinny though, probably could have stole 1 or possibly 2 more games in there--I'm sure he's thinking of @ San Antonio in particular. All in all it's good because they do seem be improving. Stacey King is hilarious calling the game, grammatical errors and all
Yep, i think you're right. The Spurs game was the one that got away. They were never in the Portland game and LA just decided to put it in gear and pull away. But, the Spurs game was there to be had.
Mark G

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 1, 2008
ProfessorGAC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, i think you're right. The Spurs game was the one that got away. They were never in the Portland game and LA just decided to put it in gear and pull away. But, the Spurs game was there to be had.
Absolutely, I think @ Nuggets was a possible 2nd win too
Bulls Fan

Washington, DC

#20 Dec 1, 2008
I said is once and I'll say it again....THAT KID IS GOINT TO GE ALRIGHT!. Now, if we can only get the other guys to follow and learn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia 76ers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... Feb '17 NextPhartzz 2
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... Jan '17 Phart Mart 5
D'Allan Rixx Goes Hard For Ben Simmons On Draft... (Jun '16) Jun '16 loveartforever 1
News 76ers, StubHub partner for first NBA jersey ad (May '16) May '16 Cool 1
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
News Philadelphia 76ers' Joel Embiid Can Now Be View... (Jul '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
Iverson trade talk (Feb '06) Jan '16 your neighbor 1,411
More from around the web