Orlando's Hedo Turkoglu still searching for his 4th-quarter Magic

H edo Turkoglu has long been known as "Mr. Fourth Quarter" for the Orlando Magic . Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ilker

Usak, Turkey

#21 Apr 27, 2009
Yes my friends, hope you got all your answers yesterday ! Dr. James do you watch basketball ? Or you are a baseball fan ? Because its pretty obvious that you don`t understand this game. Hedo shot that 3 for you...
You think you all are basketball experts down there hmm ?
gates

Granger, IN

#22 Apr 27, 2009
Ilker wrote:
Yes my friends, hope you got all your answers yesterday ! Dr. James do you watch basketball ? Or you are a baseball fan ? Because its pretty obvious that you don`t understand this game. Hedo shot that 3 for you...
you don't expect anyone to respond do you? the guys only post comments when things are bad. wait until turk puts a below average performance. they certainly will show up again to share their "so called" expert ideas. till then they are all lost!

“"Hoop there it is"”

Since: Mar 09

Windermere, FL

#23 Apr 27, 2009
Ilker wrote:
Well he had a good shooting night, but committed 40% of the teams turnovers (4 of 10)- so if he didn't shoot well, he would have been the principal reason for the team losing.

And his defense ... well was not spectacular - to be kind.

If I was the general manager, I would not sign Turlolu to an extension and hope he does opt out - for one principal reason - he's getting older, he peaked last year, and his best years are behind him!

I hope he goes back to Turkey and plays pro ball there (is that really pro ball you play?). He can retire there and look like a star - because he's done here.

You showed your expertise when you stated Rafer was a ball hog - so just go back to dinner and finish your goat gyro - comrade.
gates

Granger, IN

#24 Apr 27, 2009
Dr James Naismith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he had a good shooting night, but committed 40% of the teams turnovers (4 of 10)- so if he didn't shoot well, he would have been the principal reason for the team losing.
And his defense ... well was not spectacular - to be kind.
If I was the general manager, I would not sign Turlolu to an extension and hope he does opt out - for one principal reason - he's getting older, he peaked last year, and his best years are behind him!
I hope he goes back to Turkey and plays pro ball there (is that really pro ball you play?). He can retire there and look like a star - because he's done here.
You showed your expertise when you stated Rafer was a ball hog - so just go back to dinner and finish your goat gyro - comrade.
You're getting ignorant, stupid and racist. I don't live in Europe but there's basketball in Europe, trust me, if you don't know simply don't comment on that. I think you have a personal problem with Hedo. Be honest buddy, did he jump on your gf or something, you seem to lose your mind when there's a debate on Turk. Now go to bed but don't forget to finish your big mac and french fries.

“"Hoop there it is"”

Windermere, FL

#25 Apr 27, 2009
gates wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting ignorant, stupid and racist. I don't live in Europe but there's basketball in Europe, trust me, if you don't know simply don't comment on that. I think you have a personal problem with Hedo. Be honest buddy, did he jump on your gf or something, you seem to lose your mind when there's a debate on Turk. Now go to bed but don't forget to finish your big mac and french fries.
Thank you for your kind comments.

There's basketball in Europe? DO they use a round ball?

And, sorry, but Turk has just passed his peak. If he really had anything left, this would have been his best year because it's his contract year.

And I've been to Europe several times as well. That's why I enjoy fine European Cuisine like "FRENCH" fries.

“"Hoop there it is"”

Windermere, FL

#26 Apr 27, 2009
Ilker wrote:
He shot the 3 FOR ME!!!!

Who did he make the 4 turnovers for ... you?
gates

Granger, IN

#27 Apr 27, 2009
Dr James Naismith wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind comments.
There's basketball in Europe? DO they use a round ball?
And, sorry, but Turk has just passed his peak. If he really had anything left, this would have been his best year because it's his contract year.
And I've been to Europe several times as well. That's why I enjoy fine European Cuisine like "FRENCH" fries.
french fries doesn't mean they come from france or they are french cuisine, it comes from the word "frenching". Anyway my comment might not be (and wasn't kind) but you are soooo hard on turk and his fans. Again I think it's personal otherwise I can't get the level of your agression against him. I am sure you are smart enough not to dream of loozer in magic jersey.

“"Hoop there it is"”

Windermere, FL

#28 Apr 28, 2009
gates wrote:
<quoted text>" I am sure you are smart enough not to dream of loozer in magic jersey.
? I don't dream of Turkolu or JJ?

“"Hoop there it is"”

Windermere, FL

#29 Apr 28, 2009
gates wrote:
<quoted text>
french fries doesn't mean they come from france or they are french cuisine, it comes from the word "frenching".
Are you sure? I thought "frenching" was something I did with your girl friend, before I **** her.
gates

Granger, IN

#30 Apr 28, 2009
Dr James Naismith wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? I thought "frenching" was something I did with your girl friend, before I **** her.
I really wonder how dumper will you get. seriously? but ilker told ya you should be a stupid baseball fan and shouldn't be allowed to make comments on basketball. basketball is not something for ignorant, dump, redneck guys like you. and now it's official hedo jumped on your mom drove her ass and that's why you hate him to death.
Ilker

Usak, Turkey

#31 Apr 28, 2009
Gates my friend don`t argue with him, its unnecessary. its obvious that he wants to get attention... He has something wrong with his mind, can`t think properly.
James or whoever you are keep hating Turkoglu like he gives a care what you think....
gates

Granger, IN

#32 Apr 28, 2009
Ilker wrote:
Gates my friend don`t argue with him, its unnecessary. its obvious that he wants to get attention... He has something wrong with his mind, can`t think properly.
James or whoever you are keep hating Turkoglu like he gives a care what you think....
well said!

“"Hoop there it is"”

Windermere, FL

#33 Apr 29, 2009
gates wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wonder how dumper will you get. seriously? but ilker told ya you should be a stupid baseball fan and shouldn't be allowed to make comments on basketball. basketball is not something for ignorant, dump,**** guys like you. and now it's official hedo jumped on your mom drove her **** and that's why you hate him to death.
I don't know - How "dumper" can I get? Is that Turkish?

I "should be a stupid baseball fan"? OK I will.

And finally, ilker did drive my mom once - from the airport in his cab.

“"Hoop there it is"”

Windermere, FL

#34 Apr 29, 2009
Ilker wrote:
You're right Hedo doesn't care - like he doesn't care about going 3-14 last night with 2 turnovers.

That's why he'll be playing with Ankara next year back in the homeland and eating Goat Gyros with you.

You are bombok and essoglu esek!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia 76ers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett to the 76ers Aug '14 xKINGxDYCEx 1
NBA Trade News: Philadelphia 76ers' Evan Turner... (Dec '13) Jul '14 Anonymous 2
Sixers chat with Keith Pompey Jun '14 dubs 1
2014 NBA Draft: Kentucky's Julius Randle Could ... May '14 brz 1
Are Golden State Warriors a Big Step Away from ... May '14 rob 1
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Apr '14 lary dumie 1
Allen Iverson jersey retired by Philadelphia 76ers (Mar '14) Mar '14 John bolaris 2
•••
•••

Philadelphia 76ers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••