76ers' Iguodala Sued For Child Support

76ers' Iguodala Sued For Child Support

There are 3 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Jun 19, 2009, titled 76ers' Iguodala Sued For Child Support. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

A woman suing Philadelphia 76ers star Andre Iguodala for child support is seeking $12,000 to $15,000 a month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

there may be cheeese

New Berlin, WI

#1 Jun 19, 2009
thats so stupid why are there gold diggings moms lol you slept with the man now pay the price the man should quit his job and start working for min wage see how much she asks for then 12 to 15 bucks a week i bet. she has a mental block she didnt get prego cause she fell on stuff no she slep with the man it was a choice both of them made.. she is a gold digger and she is not messing with no broke beings.
somewhere in philly

Hellertown, PA

#2 Jun 19, 2009
i think he need to get a blood test. she set this whole thing up from the begining. she has a boyfriend
Jonathan D Williams

Duncanville, TX

#3 Jun 20, 2009
That baby don't look like me. Man I'm sorry but I am Black man and I'm stand up for the brothers sorry man but black men and white men or this goes for anybody. Pay the child support. it's better to pay 1000 for 10 kids then be sued in jail and paying a million dollars to a crazy mad woman. I am being for real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia 76ers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simmons and 76ers come up short in NBA Oct '17 Fart Stains 2
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird Sep '17 TritpiPharterz 6
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 NextPhartzz 2
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Phart Mart 5
D'Allan Rixx Goes Hard For Ben Simmons On Draft... (Jun '16) Jun '16 loveartforever 1
News 76ers, StubHub partner for first NBA jersey ad (May '16) May '16 Cool 1
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
More from around the web