Newcomers get Miami Heat back on track

Newcomers get Miami Heat back on track

There are 12 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 21, 2009, titled Newcomers get Miami Heat back on track. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

"That," Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade said, "is what the vision was when the trade went down." No, not the early blown lead or the inability to contain Philadelphia 76ers point guard Andre Miller .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Heat Rises

Shreveport, LA

#1 Feb 21, 2009
"and these are the games we're going to have to win. These are the games that make you feel good when you pull them out." said Wad3 Indeed, this game should give the newcomers supreme confidence moving forward. This is the same type of game as the Minnesota game, but this time they were cool under pressure. Moon should start @ the 3 now w/ O' Neal anchoring the 5! Lets Go HEAT!!
Burnie

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 21, 2009
Moon seems like he will fit in real nice with this squad. I dont think anyone is doubting him now. I tell ya what though I really like the defense and rebounding JO adds to the Heat. If he can stay healthy he will be a sure threat in the playoffs. That "boring" defense sure does the job and it will be key in the playoffs. The Sixers are also a really talented group of players I would really hate to be the team playing them in the playoffs they could be dangerous too. Another great performance by DWade late in the going also helps too. Go Heat!!
Ricardo J

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Feb 21, 2009
I like J.Moon and Haslem but I`d ratheir see d.wright and Beasley play to see if thiers a future
HEATUP

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2009
17 and 10 for J.O. Tiffany...Where u at???
1 stnna

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Feb 22, 2009
good win.
Tiffany

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2009
im right here,whats good?today dwayne did his thing right?
Mia Wallace

Delray Beach, FL

#7 Feb 22, 2009
Lets face it, Jermaine is a has been and too often injured. Stick with Mark Blount and the team will be better in the long run. Have udonis spell him off the bench and Championship time again.
Hot Rod

New Orleans, LA

#8 Feb 22, 2009
Hey if Jermaine stays healthy......sky's the limit baby.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#9 Feb 22, 2009
jermaine should retire,his knee has givin up on him
miamiman

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Feb 22, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
jermaine should retire,his knee has givin up on him
why don't you retire from these forums you ignorant piece of worthless female nothing, you know nothing about the miami heat and sports all together, wade is my man is all you ever say you retarded ape! LEAVE!.
Tiffany

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2009
your a f*cking gorillia,your just madd cuz hes my man,dont hate
Tiffany

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2009
im gonna post as i please,unless your gonna stop me from postin on here,i suggest you shut it up,and enjoy me being on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia 76ers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... Feb '17 NextPhartzz 2
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Phart Mart 5
D'Allan Rixx Goes Hard For Ben Simmons On Draft... (Jun '16) Jun '16 loveartforever 1
News 76ers, StubHub partner for first NBA jersey ad (May '16) May '16 Cool 1
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
News Philadelphia 76ers' Joel Embiid Can Now Be View... (Jul '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
Iverson trade talk (Feb '06) Jan '16 your neighbor 1,411
More from around the web