Gray still overachieving

Gray still overachieving

There are 2 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 1, 2008, titled Gray still overachieving. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

If you're going to talk to Aaron Gray just after he completes a pregame workout, it's best to stand a few feet away or bring an umbrella.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Sixers

Pfafftown, NC

#1 Dec 1, 2008
Keith,
Agreed.
I watched the Sixers play the Bobcats last week and had the same opinion. They really do not seem to be clicking right now.
Brand is a force though.
But, they just seem to be, at best, an average,.500 or lower team.
Things are tough in Charlotte, also, related to attendance and getting an interest in the team. I would guess the Bobcats are doing even worse than the Sixers attendance wise.
I am looking forward to watching Mr. Gray play the Bobcats here on 12/16.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#2 Dec 1, 2008
I think this guy rocks!
I love watching him prove people wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Philadelphia 76ers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simmons and 76ers come up short in NBA Oct '17 Fart Stains 2
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird (Aug '17) Sep '17 TritpiPharterz 6
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... (Feb '17) Feb '17 NextPhartzz 2
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Phart Mart 5
D'Allan Rixx Goes Hard For Ben Simmons On Draft... (Jun '16) Jun '16 loveartforever 1
News 76ers, StubHub partner for first NBA jersey ad (May '16) May '16 Cool 1
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5