Ex-Laker Cedric Ceballos: I'd take Andrew Bynum over Dwight Howard

Jul 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Times

Former Laker Cedric Ceballos said he would prefer Andrew Bynum over Dwight Howard as the team's center.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2012
mondo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 13, 2012
 
Who is it....that sorry as GM the Lakers have or is it Dwight Howard's selfishness and stupidity ....if Dwight is gone be traded let it be....now this is where David Stern need to step his ass in and stop all this BS....no one player should be able to cause all this drama.....wht has the NBA come too....these young players now ...don't have no love for the game no more .....its all abt $ ....mf don't wanna win a championship no more like mike. magic. and bird ...its all abt who makes the most $ .....no one player should be able to dictate the NBA like this mf Dwight character is doing now..my advise Dwight ...if u want a ring Playa you betta take yo dumb ass to L.A.
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 13, 2012
 
mondo wrote:
Who is it....that sorry as GM the Lakers have or is it Dwight Howard's selfishness and stupidity ....if Dwight is gone be traded let it be....now this is where David Stern need to step his ass in and stop all this BS....no one player should be able to cause all this drama.....wht has the NBA come too....these young players now ...don't have no love for the game no more .....its all abt $....mf don't wanna win a championship no more like mike. magic. and bird ...its all abt who makes the most $.....no one player should be able to dictate the NBA like this mf Dwight character is doing now..my advise Dwight ...if u want a ring Playa you betta take yo dumb ass to L.A.
You forgot Mj in your list of passion players but yes Mondo you are definitely correct. Well said dude.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 13, 2012
 
mondo wrote:
Who is it....that sorry as GM the Lakers have or is it Dwight Howard's selfishness and stupidity ....if Dwight is gone be traded let it be....now this is where David Stern need to step his ass in and stop all this BS....no one player should be able to cause all this drama.....wht has the NBA come too....these young players now ...don't have no love for the game no more .....its all abt $....mf don't wanna win a championship no more like mike. magic. and bird ...its all abt who makes the most $.....no one player should be able to dictate the NBA like this mf Dwight character is doing now..my advise Dwight ...if u want a ring Playa you betta take yo dumb ass to L.A.
Mondo, think outside the box. Is the NBA season in session right now? No. There are several months to go before the season kicks off and yet we're talking about the NBA. All professional sports associations want to maintain a level of relevance in their off seasons and this is how they're having to do it right now by transfers and free agency. It could be a lot worse...

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 13, 2012
 
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>Mondo, think outside the box. Is the NBA season in session right now? No. There are several months to go before the season kicks off and yet we're talking about the NBA. All professional sports associations want to maintain a level of relevance in their off seasons and this is how they're having to do it right now by transfers and free agency. It could be a lot worse...
Yup that's how they keep the three letters NBA in your house year round. I'm a big NBA and NFL junkie and I love all the offseason drafts, trades, and free agency moves
OLR7

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 18, 2012
 
Sam wrote:
<quoted text> You forgot Mj in your list of passion players but yes Mondo you are definitely correct. Well said dude.
He didnt forget MJ, aka Mike. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••