NBA Notebook: Howard to Lakers talks heat up again

There are 4 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Jul 1, 2012, titled NBA Notebook: Howard to Lakers talks heat up again. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

The Lakers and the Orlando Magic opened preliminary talks about swapping centers, according to a report Sunday on Yahoo! Sports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Big V

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Howard to la and bynum to Orlando..gasol to the Wolves for beasly and dwill..mwp and barnes to grizzly for oj mayo... la will be once again the team to beat in the league.
James

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Howard,please some to.LA

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Big V wrote:
Howard to la and bynum to Orlando..gasol to the Wolves for beasly and dwill..mwp and barnes to grizzly for oj mayo... la will be once again the team to beat in the league.
I can't say I'd be opposed to that but Artest or a defensive stopper like him on the perimeter who can also guard on the block is needed. I know what's left Artest's contract will turn 90%+ of would be suitors off but even if that all went down LA still needs depth if they want to compete for a title.

I believe they could compete for a title NOW if they had more depth...We'll see.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jul 3, 2012
It will not work, DH do not want to play with Kobe. DH want to play for the Nets, in LA with Kobe hogging the ball, DH will rarely get to touch the ball except when he rebs it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Magic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dwyane Wade: Can D-Wade Take Home His First NBA... (Mar '11) Mar '15 too much taint 9
News NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
News Is the Orlando Magic Playoff Material? (Jul '14) Jul '14 matteo 2
News Reconnecting with estranged father would comple... (Dec '10) Jul '14 Morganza Man 2
News Wizards jump on Pacers early (May '14) May '14 Andrew 9
News Boston Celtics Should Try To Add Greg Monroe (May '14) May '14 William 2
News Chandler Parsons' Contract Looms over Critical ... (May '14) May '14 OneGuy 7
More from around the web