Miami Favored to Win 2013 NBA Title, but it Won't Happen

Jul 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Afro American Newspaper

Are the Miami Heat the favorites to win the National Basketball Association title in 2013? According to Bovada's NBA futures odds, the Heat were installed as 11-to-4 favorites to repeat as world champs less than 24 hours following their 4-1 series win over the Oklahoma City Thunder during the 2012 NBA Finals.

Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I will have to pick the Lakers with the addition of Nash. They could have done better if they have gotten Jeremy Lin. I think JL will have a better season than Nash.
Metta World Pimpslap

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

This article is simply moronic Heat Hate. The only reasoning offered is to always pick the underdog? That's Betty White Weak. The Champs just got significantly better in the offseason. Time for Heat Haters to keep worrying into 2013.

Howard going to the Lakers? Not likely, too many stars in place there to squash his ego. Nash and Bryant are on their downsides.
DWADEHEAT

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

I'd say OKC or Miami
Bulakenyo Ako

Cerritos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

who knows really?...OKC will be stronger (with same lineup)and experience and Lakers might pull off a surprise with added power...hard to tell really.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

With the addition of Nash and posibly D. Howard , I would have to pick the Lakers. But it is up to the coaching staff as to how to use their pieces.
gamc

Arecibo, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Metta World Pimpslap wrote:
This article is simply moronic Heat Hate. The only reasoning offered is to always pick the underdog? That's Betty White Weak. The Champs just got significantly better in the offseason. Time for Heat Haters to keep worrying into 2013.
Howard going to the Lakers? Not likely, too many stars in place there to squash his ego. Nash and Bryant are on their downsides.
I'm not a Lakers fan... but you are already wrong, they got Howard. Now where's your argument?
RazorHawg

Cotton Valley, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

gamc wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a Lakers fan... but you are already wrong, they got Howard. Now where's your argument?
Uhh he's coming off of major back surgery?
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

LA have a cancer called KoMe who loves hogging the ball and going one on five. Last year he froze out Pau and Bynum and at times the other four Lakers were just standing around. Lakers have the best team on paper but they will not win if KoMe leads.
sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Snowflake wrote:
LA have a cancer called KoMe who loves hogging the ball and going one on five. Last year he froze out Pau and Bynum and at times the other four Lakers were just standing around. Lakers have the best team on paper but they will not win if KoMe leads.
Ginobilli cool it buster.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

sam wrote:
<quoted text>Ginobilli cool it buster.
When a grown man calls himself Snowflake, you know the issues are deep.

He's probably wearing pink tights and a Kobe jersey 3 sizes too small LOL
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Having said that. Perhaps he should audition for the next TLC Toddlers and Tieras show. Honey boo boo anyone?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

You guys are lucky that I am peaceful, I am 6'8" and 280 lbs of muscle, don't push me too far , I have a few friends in San Francisco who are into whipping.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
You guys are lucky that I am peaceful, I am 6'8" and 280 lbs of muscle, don't push me too far , I have a few friends in San Francisco who are into whipping.
A person who is peaceful would NEVER entertain such thoughts.

Also, why am I not surprised that you have a few "friends" living in San Francisco who are into whipping? Pulp Fiction style, right?

Get em' Zed!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Sorry, mistake, they r into spanking.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
Sorry, mistake, they r into spanking.
Spanking now and SanFrancisco. Chee Gino you live a very interesting life pal. Dilusional, half Chinese, former nba legend,man of muscle, a hooded Klansmen, and now a Dungeon whipping boy getting slapped in San Fran.
Iam not sure we are that intimidated by a 6ft 8 200 plus guy named snowflake. Then again with Tinkerbell friends into slapping, that explains everything.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Oh wait I should say spanking as you say. Slapping would be too agressive for Snowflake to handle.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I will really celebrate when the Lakers are knocked off in the first round in 2013 bc I have told u guys to get rid of KoMe seven years ago.
with all the money the Lakers have they can have a better team. The Lakers could have gotten Lebron from Cleveland in an even trade with KoMe and perhaps one draft pick.
Metta World Pimpslap

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

gamc wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Lakers fan... but you are already wrong, they got Howard. Now where's your argument?
I said Howard isn't likely to go to the Lakers. I did not say he won't. Do you know the difference? They still teach English down in PR, right?

Now where's your argument?
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
I will really celebrate when the Lakers are knocked off in the first round in 2013 bc I have told u guys to get rid of KoMe seven years ago.
with all the money the Lakers have they can have a better team. The Lakers could have gotten Lebron from Cleveland in an even trade with KoMe and perhaps one draft pick.
I thought you said you were a "LongtimeLakerfan"?

That was the first moniker you used when you started trolling here 4 years ago...Did you think I forgot?

So, why would you celebrate the Lakers losing now? Kobe was part of that team 4 years ago , last I checked...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••