Kendrick Perkins plays a valuable rol...

Kendrick Perkins plays a valuable role for the Thunder

There are 3 comments on the Thunderous Intentions story from Apr 28, 2014, titled Kendrick Perkins plays a valuable role for the Thunder. In it, Thunderous Intentions reports that:

While all the headlines go to Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant, all the blame goes to Scott Brooks and the most recent flurry of praise and love goes to Reggie Jackson quietly going about his business and playing an invaluable role in the Thunder's playoff series against Memphis is Kendrick Perkins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thunderous Intentions.

PKS

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 28, 2014
Perkins is a very important element of the Thunder team. He covers an enormous amount of court with his well trained, big body. They don't have a lot of defense without him. We, as fans appreciate all he does for the team. He is unselfish, and believes in "team play" That's what it takes to win a championship. GO THUNDER!!!!!!!!
big wayne

Jones, OK

#2 Apr 29, 2014
you know the rumors were going around that it was thought Perk should have been traded but some of us die-hard Thunder Fans would disagree Perk has a way of powering thru and his attitude is part of him he appears to be mad but he is serious about his game. Keep the Thunder playing in the finals and keep Perk and Brooks
Kelli

Rush Springs, OK

#3 Apr 29, 2014
If Perkins hasn't gotten into foul trouble and is ever still in after the first 5 min into the game, the Thunder are in trouble!!! Anyone that big and tall should be good on defense and should block shots. But he is a HUGE disadvantage to the Thunder on offense. Teams know that he can't score, little alone catch the ball cleanly, so they don't guard him closely which allows his defender to help double up on someone else, namely Durant. It's always 4 on 5 when the Thunder is on offense with him in the game! Trade him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Thunder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warriors' Draymond Green Not Suspended After St... May '16 White guy 1
News Kings vs. Thunder Preview: The Kings' time at S... Apr '16 SportsPickoftheDa... 1
News Durant's 28 points leads Thunder to 130-109 win... Mar '16 Love it 3
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 4
News Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Sam 2
News Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... (Mar '14) Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
News The Oklahoma City Thunder have heard it all before (Aug '14) Aug '14 johnny 2
More from around the web