Should the Phoenix Suns go after Nate Robinson?

May 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tuscon Citizen

One of the biggest stories of the NBA playoffs, should the Phoenix Suns make a splash with "all heart, no height" Nate Robinson.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
south philly

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Robinson not the answer. How about Trey Burke' great 3 point shot, gets to the basket, plays D
johnny

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

they should have kept sebastian telfair,,and traded marshall,,,while is stock was high...
laalyo

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Although I agree Trey Burke would be nice on the Suns roster I don't see that as a possibility. With the number five pick Oladipo, Len or Bennett would be more of a need and still keep with the concept of improving the team's overall athleticism.
Nate Robinson for 2.0 - 2.5 million per year would be a better backup to Dragic and could play along side of Goran on occasion. Robinson may have too many negatives however for the Suns to gamble on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••