Ita s time for Lakers to turn back to Jerry West

Mar 19, 2014 Full story: Whittier Daily News

With their would-be commander in chief officially taking over the New York Knicks, the state of Lakers Nation nervously hovers between DEFCON 2 and DEFCON 1. With the Lakers embarking on a rebuilding job as daunting as any in their illustrious history, there isn't a more trustworthy basketball mind to help direct it than West, the architect of the ... (more)

Full Story
alfred c

San Pedro, CA

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Getting jerry west back to the front office is long over due-Make Jim Buss Chairman and Jerry VP in charge of BB operation would at least give the team a fighting chance to get back to the right direction-The Buss family Got 5 Billion from T/W they at least owe them a decent team to compete
Keith P

West Covina, CA

#2 Mar 19, 2014
alfred c wrote:
Getting jerry west back to the front office is long over due-Make Jim Buss Chairman and Jerry VP in charge of BB operation would at least give the team a fighting chance to get back to the right direction-The Buss family Got 5 Billion from T/W they at least owe them a decent team to compete

Hell NO to have Jim Buss as Chairman of the Lakers. That idiotic should learn to start from the bottom first. He should be a water boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Knicks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snubbed girlfriend snogs stranger after boyfrie... Jan 14 DILF 28
Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Jan 9 Sam 2
Does Allen Iverson Deserve a Return to the NBA? (Aug '12) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 19
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Oct '14 Sam 23
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... (May '14) Sep '14 cavas 132
Jeremy Lin ruined by the Rockets, but Coach of ... (Mar '14) Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
More from around the web