In Houston, Jeremy Lin and James Harden Plot Revenge on the NBA

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Atlantic

Two seeming hotshots took inglorious paths to the Rockets' backcourt, and now they're basketball's duo with the most to prove.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Fishes

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I'm a big Jeremy Lin fan, but last night was all about Harden. He simple dominated the Pistons. Lin was good, just not amazing - the officials actually took two 3-pts away (2-pts instead) after the break.

What was really noticeably was how bad the Rockets were without Lin, when he was resting and Tony Douglas was playing PG. Lin was +23, Douglas -14. Last year, Tony Douglas was also with the Knicks and ahead of Lin in the depth chart for point-guard.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

The two areas where Lin improved the most are going to his left and his defense. His shooting will come around. But in the pre-season he was heck of awful.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Lin and Harden has very little to prove they will make a great backcourt.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

I like what Houston has done. Taken 2 guys for big bucks that are not proven as consitent starters and let them fly. They will end up as the premier duo in the league.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

The two have excellent chemistry so far.
hoopster

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Lin Fan here.
Even if he doesn t get to linsanity numbers this year with the Rockets like he did with the Knicks, still an inspiration to me.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Where Jeremy Lin improved the most this year is on turnovers and defense--just look at his rebs and steals and the shooting % of the man he is guarding. but where he is hurting is shooting % and his ft% needs to improve. The shooting will come around, he is a good shooter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••