NBA Trade Rumors: Chris Paul to the P...

NBA Trade Rumors: Chris Paul to the Pistons?

There are 7 comments on the Bleacher Report story from May 5, 2009, titled NBA Trade Rumors: Chris Paul to the Pistons?. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

The Detroit Pistons were just unceremoniously bounced in the first round by the Cleveland Cavaliers in a series that might've taken ten games for Detroit to muster a single win... by MoneyMaker 64 reads Breaking News The Detroit Pistons were just unceremoniously bounced in the first round by the Cleveland Cavaliers in a series that might've taken ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

PistonsEatPoop

Evansville, IN

#1 May 5, 2009
That's not gonna happen, the Pistons will not trade for Chris Paul.
1 pistons fan

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2009
Why would they do that they already have good players y would they need chris Paul but I do think they should of took the celtics offer because it was a great deal for the pistons
linddddddda

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jul 17, 2009
bitch who doesnt neeed chris paul!
rosco

Ypsilanti, MI

#5 Jul 30, 2009
chris paul is the best point G in the NBA i will make that trade in a hart beat
Adam Ford

Concord, MI

#8 Sep 29, 2009
The level of being stupid must be great at an all time high if the pistons had a chance took get Chris Paul or Tyson Chanler and they did not take it. And the person who said we do not need a real point gaurd like Chris Paul clearly does'nt watch basketball.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#9 Sep 29, 2009
who in the hell wouldnt want the best pg in the game?

The guy clicks with any and everyone...
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#10 Sep 29, 2009
The hornets know good and got damn well they are not trading away their best player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Pelicans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... Jul 3 Fart news 15
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... May '15 tom wingo 4
News Curry, Warriors use stunning comeback to beat P... Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News The stunt happened during halftime of a game be... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Christaliban 1
Bucks' Pachulia among top fantasy NBA waiver-wi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 chrisWalken 1
More from around the web