Timberwolves 113, Hornets 98: Wolves ...

Timberwolves 113, Hornets 98: Wolves win two in row for just second time this season

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 27, 2010, titled Timberwolves 113, Hornets 98: Wolves win two in row for just second time this season. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

RECAP: The Timberwolves' victory over New Orleans on Monday night was their first home win since Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Rochester, MN

#1 Dec 27, 2010
Nice game - fun to watch them play the right way. Johnson and Beasley were off the hook tonight. Defense was great, particularly the fourth quarter.

I wonder what Kevin Love has to do to get the respect of the refs. I feel sorry for him - he must feel like a punching bag the way he gets hacked and hit each game. I realize he plays under the basket, but when he gets slammed to the ground and there isn't a single whistle heard, I think someone needs to take a look at the officiating done in this league. They call ticky-tack fouls on our guards on the perimeter but allow Love to get mugged under the basket. Frustrating to watch!

Hope we can keep this up against the Nuggets. Go Wolves!!!
Miss tinkle

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Dec 27, 2010
Is suprised that a wolf beat a bumbull bee that is usually a fight won the little suckers. won might wonder if the two were working together for both their future earnings on this earth.

Rochester, MN

#3 Dec 27, 2010
Miss Tinkle

You need to sober up before you comment - one might then be able to figure out what the heck you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Pelicans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In NBA Finals, coaching ranks include job intri... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Fart news 15
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 4
News Curry, Warriors use stunning comeback to beat P... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
News The stunt happened during halftime of a game be... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Christaliban 1
Bucks' Pachulia among top fantasy NBA waiver-wi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 chrisWalken 1
More from around the web