Timberwolves 113, Hornets 98: Wolves win two in row for just second time this season

Full story: TwinCities.com

RECAP: The Timberwolves' victory over New Orleans on Monday night was their first home win since Dec.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
wolvesfan

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Judged:

Nice game - fun to watch them play the right way. Johnson and Beasley were off the hook tonight. Defense was great, particularly the fourth quarter.

I wonder what Kevin Love has to do to get the respect of the refs. I feel sorry for him - he must feel like a punching bag the way he gets hacked and hit each game. I realize he plays under the basket, but when he gets slammed to the ground and there isn't a single whistle heard, I think someone needs to take a look at the officiating done in this league. They call ticky-tack fouls on our guards on the perimeter but allow Love to get mugged under the basket. Frustrating to watch!

Hope we can keep this up against the Nuggets. Go Wolves!!!
Miss tinkle

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Judged:

Is suprised that a wolf beat a bumbull bee that is usually a fight won the little suckers. won might wonder if the two were working together for both their future earnings on this earth.
wolvesfan

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Miss Tinkle

You need to sober up before you comment - one might then be able to figure out what the heck you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••