Dwight Howard and the Magic best the West again, beating New Or...

Is Dwight Howard 's team impressive enough now to persuade Barack Obama to wear Superman 's sneakers for his pick-up games? Howard's camp recently tried to reach out to the president-elect in their burgeoning ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tiffany

United States

#42 Dec 26, 2008
magic going to the finals,yeah thats whats up
LMAO SUCKS AGAIN

United States

#43 Dec 26, 2008
HA. LMAO, they cheer for redick just like they cheer for any human victory cigar (garrity before he became completely useless).

You're right that they haven't received credit from sports media... BUT, Steven A. Smith actually praised nelson and the magic before the hornets game - i thought that was pretty cool, since smith hates on everybody. Barkley seems to be the biggest magic hater, but i didn't catch if he changed his mind after we stumped his boy chris paul.
nanningbob

United States

#44 Dec 27, 2008
10 of the next 14 are on the road with their last 4 game swing out West. The Magic have a tough schedule ahead, if they can get through this they will be in good shape for the rest of the season. If they can win 9 or 10 of them then a 60 win season is a good possibility.
LMAO

AOL

#45 Dec 27, 2008
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need your input. You have done nothing but rip the team for as long as I can remember.
BTW, who gives a crap if everyone cheered JJ. An arena full of short, nonathletic white people love to cheer for players they can relate to. They used to do the same for Brooks Thompson too, but you wouldn't know that because you don't like the Magic.
We don't need your OutPut. You are a racist and being a racist is bad. Just axe Obammy.
Besides, JJ is the most intelligent Magic player and he isn't a racist like most of his teammates are to him.
Plus he is very handsome, loved by the REAL Fans in Orlando that have enough money to buy a ticket.

So I don't wanna hear none of your ghetto hate for JJ. Just because he is white, a GOOD christian, has his Degree, hasn't fathered any children out of wedlock, hasn't turned his skin darker with tattoos of his Momma, that doesn't mean he should not get any passes from the majority of the players on HIS Team.
They s-u-c-k.
Well except for Courtney Love. He's a smart type player not like the overwhelming amount of dumb type players. You know?

Besides, God loves you even if you are a total retarded idiot from Haiti. Smooch...
:)
bigtime fan

Ocala, FL

#46 Dec 29, 2008
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need your OutPut. You are a racist and being a racist is bad. Just axe Obammy.
Besides, JJ is the most intelligent Magic player and he isn't a racist like most of his teammates are to him.
Plus he is very handsome, loved by the REAL Fans in Orlando that have enough money to buy a ticket.
So I don't wanna hear none of your ghetto hate for JJ. Just because he is white, a GOOD christian, has his Degree, hasn't fathered any children out of wedlock, hasn't turned his skin darker with tattoos of his Momma, that doesn't mean he should not get any passes from the majority of the players on HIS Team.
They s-u-c-k.
Well except for Courtney Love. He's a smart type player not like the overwhelming amount of dumb type players. You know?
Besides, God loves you even if you are a total retarded idiot from Haiti. Smooch...
:)
im sure your God IS JJ the way you praise him. Dude jj has a low basketball IQ. thats why when he's in the game all he does is rush a shot. plays worse then a rookie. JJ SUCKS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Hornets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... Jul '14 wertgh 2
Draft pick breakdown: PJ Hairston Jul '14 a onlooker 1
NBA owner in hot water over racist remarks Apr '14 Viva Sucking 2
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
Clippers score biggest win in history, dominate... (Mar '14) Mar '14 jamminsam 1
NBA Rookie Projections: Cody Zeller (Sep '13) Mar '14 arja4444 2
Los Angeles Clippers vs. New York Knicks: Pro B... (Jan '14) Jan '14 rer 1

New Orleans Hornets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE