Jeremy Lin: Where Does New York Knick Rank Amongst NBA's 50 Best PGs?

Mar 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Jeremy Lin is not the best point guard in the NBA ; in fact, he's not particularly close to that honor.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2012
Grace

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

what the hell are you smoking on...
Joe Krupinski

Great Neck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Jeremy Lin is among the top three point guards in the NBA. You name the other two.
even Chalmers is better

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Joe Krupinski wrote:
Jeremy Lin is among the top three point guards in the NBA. You name the other two.
More like, you name the other SIXTEEN.
Hoopster

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Bleacher report has it right Lin would be in the top 15, which is still good considering all the PG in the league. I'm sure he will get better as older guys like Nash and Parker drop down from the list. His potential is as good as the young PG of the future like Rubio Wall and Irving.
The experiment with Melo just isn't working though, I miss watching Lin ball and there just isn't any chemistry with Melo and Lin on the floor together
PatrickChewing

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Joe Krupinski wrote:
I am a huge Jeremy Lin fan (basically the only reason I'm watching regular season games right now). That being said... it is clear there are quite a few PG that are playing at a higher level at the moment (who knows what the future holds):
Derrick Rose, Deron Williams, Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, and Steve Nash.

Ricky Rubio and John Wall are pretty good too. Don't forget Jason Kidd and Tony Parker, who Lin is going up against in 10 mins (I'll be cheering for him).
futurehog

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

I put Jeremy Lin in the middle of the bunch when it comes to all the starting point-guards in the league. He will get better, but right now, I put him in the middle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••