Mavericks 108, Timberwolves 105: Late...

Mavericks 108, Timberwolves 105: Late Dallas surge shows Wolves how playoff team does it

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 7, 2011, titled Mavericks 108, Timberwolves 105: Late Dallas surge shows Wolves how playoff team does it. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Timberwolves forward Michael Beasley, left, goes up for two with Mavericks forward Shawn Marion in his face during the first half at Target Center in Minneapolis on Monday March 7, 2011 RECAP: Dirk Nowitzki scored 23 points, and Jason Kidd contributed 13 points and nine assists to lead Dallas over the Timberwolves on Monday night at Target Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Tony Rozycki

Visalia, CA

#1 Mar 8, 2011
Ex-Wolf Custodian Brian Cardinal might have been the difference... with 4 for 8 from beyond the arc and 3 steals in 17 minutes.
Tony Rozycki

Visalia, CA

#2 Mar 8, 2011
Curious why anyone would think my previous comment "mean" unless it's RR?
Good game Brian!
Tony Rozycki

Visalia, CA

#3 Mar 9, 2011
Funny 20 of 20 commenters liked my identical comment in the Strib! Yet I tend to prefer the Pioneer Press opinions & articles except for most of Ray's.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Timberwolves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Arrests After Downtown Shooting Leaves 1 Dea... Jan 8 Parden Pard 1
News Westbrook has 31 points, Thunder beat Timberwol... Dec 26 Go Blue Forever 1
News Blaine Woman Faces Murder Charges For Role In F... Dec 23 Knock off purse s... 6
News 27-Year-Old Man Arrested In Murder Of Elderly A... Dec '16 Newt G s Next Wife 17
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
News FBI Arrests Last 4 Occupiers of Oregon Wildlife... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NBA Trade News: Jeremy Lin Likely Heading To Ti... (May '14) Jul '15 Fart news 6
More from around the web