Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workouts Friday

Full story: TwinCities.com
The Minnesota Timberwolves will resume pre-draft workouts Friday, but the really big names apparently won't be in for at least another week. Full Story
Jolly Green

Warwick, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2009
Earl Clark would be a steal with the 18th! Hope Kahn likes what he sees.
DD Austin

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2009
What "really big names" are you talking about? On the T-Wolves? Are you kidding me? You are tripping out on something DUDE!!!
scott

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2009
With 3 picks in the first round, 2 picks in the second round, and a willingness to trade players, we can probably expect some draft day trades. That means they have to look at everyone in the draft, because they really don't know where they will be drafting. They need to have everyone rated acurately on their draft board, so they will probably look at as many players as they can. Clark is not likely to fall to 18, but if they trade up to the 10-12 area they have a shot at him. Jefferson/Love/Clark would be an intriguing frontcourt. If they can predict who the best point guard will be, and get him at 6, they would have a decent core to work with.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#4 Jun 18, 2009
sebastian telfair as been one of there best players for the timberwolves, these past 2 years, with most of ther top players out for the season. he has not played a whole year on a healthy team.
Patrick Kelly

Falls Church, VA

#5 Jan 28, 2014
Can I help the team next week I love to come guys it will be by dream job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Timberwolves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it possible for Kevin Love to end up in Clev... Jul '14 eng 3
Kevin Love withdraws from Team USA Jul '14 Black Mamba 2
NBA Trade News: Jeremy Lin Likely Heading To Ti... (May '14) May '14 Ginobili 2
Derrick Rose, Amar'e Stoudemire and the NBA's 1... (Dec '12) Feb '14 Rondo9 2
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
First NBA impression of Love was, eh, flawed (Jan '14) Jan '14 philtheduck 1
Pek-A-Palooza (Jan '14) Jan '14 asad khan 1
More from around the web