Love ties Malone with 51st straight d...

Love ties Malone with 51st straight double-double

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 7, 2011, titled Love ties Malone with 51st straight double-double. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Timberwolves forward Kevin Love hit a three-pointer with 7:39 left in the third quarter of tonight's game against the Dallas Mavericks at Target Center to extend his double-double streak to 51 consecutive games, tying Moses Malone for the NBA's longest streak of double-doubles since the NBA-ABA merger in 1976.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Obvious

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 7, 2011
ROFL! No score mentioned, I wonder why?
DD Austin

Miramar Beach, FL

#2 Mar 7, 2011
WHO WON? The game is played to WIN, these individual stats are absolutely boring and meaningless! Tenderwolves lose in the end again!
the real just another day

Hugo, MN

#3 Mar 8, 2011
Just another day in loserville....
Tony Rozycki

Visalia, CA

#4 Mar 8, 2011
If all the players had stats like Kevin, I have a hunch we'd win a few more games? In fact will go out on a limb & say we'd sweep the NBA championship series (unless the other team scored 150 which would also be a possibility).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnesota Timberwolves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LeBron scores 44 as Cavs top Celtics Tue ScoresPhartse 2
Mental game Dec '17 Played on dirt 1
News The chatter about LeBron James leaving the Cavs... (Jun '17) Jun '17 ThePhartz 2
News 27-Year-Old Man Arrested In Murder Of Elderly A... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Shoe Phart 18
News Westbrook has 31 points, Thunder beat Timberwol... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Cold Phart 2
News No Arrests After Downtown Shooting Leaves 1 Dea... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Clean Phart 2
News Blaine Woman Faces Murder Charges For Role In F... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Drug Pharts 7