Continue reading "Forward Hakim Warri...

Continue reading "Forward Hakim Warrick spurns Cleveland Cavaliers to sign with Milwaukee Bucks"

There are 1 comment on the The Plain Dealer story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Continue reading "Forward Hakim Warrick spurns Cleveland Cavaliers to sign with Milwaukee Bucks". In it, The Plain Dealer reports that:

The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reported today that Hakim Warrick has agreed to a one-year contract with the Bucks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Plain Dealer.

Beaks

Davenport, IA

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Warrick will be swimming with sharks in next years free agent market. There are so many big names coming that there should be little money for the fingerlings. I do not think a one year deal is a good move for anyone this year. I would do about everything the get past next year before becoming an unlimited free agent. Good luck to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Bucks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antetokounmpo suspended for 1 game (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News 2014 NBA Draft: Kentucky's Julius Randle Could ... (May '14) May '14 brz 1
News San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... (May '14) May '14 Tim 5
News Spurs 109, Mavericks 103 (May '14) May '14 Celia 2
News Monta Ellis of Dallas Mavericks Better Overall ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hsully 1
News NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
News Indiana Pacers hold off Golden State Warriors 1... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ginobili 1
More from around the web