Bulls open season with Milwaukee, ex-coach Skiles

Full story: ChicagoSports.com

Think the Bulls and Scott Skiles got a chuckle out of the NBA schedule released Wednesday? Or just a brief bout of heartburn? Say this for the NBA: It knows a marketing opportunity when it sees one.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2008
Damani

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

Scott Skiles was the worst hire of the off season. He will start off okay, but after while he will lose the team like he did in Phoenix and Chicago. Michael Redd and Scott Skiles will never work together.
MN Catalano

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Derrick Rose should NOT be there on opening night. This marginal player isn't worthy. He'll be one of the reasons that the Bulls do not excel, if signed. Pax should have taken OJ, or Mario.
VOR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Bulls SUCK ... GO MAGIC
Garrett

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

We have 10 national tv games this season thanks to Derrick Rose!!!!!!!!!!
Big-T

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

I'm an italian fan of Bulls and this season is important for know Rose and tha real time necessary for build a new dinasty like the 90' of Mike go Bulls go Big-T
Big-T

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

i want say to Vor that you don't know Nba and this season Bulls wins 4 sraitgh game over Magic... you'll see !!!
Big-T

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

I want say to you that Bulls have been wont 6 Nba 6 titles and Magic lose 4 game in 1995 Finals by Houston... do you remember ?????
EL-D

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Magic suck balz. GO BULLS!!!
Damani

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

MN Catalano wrote:
Derrick Rose should NOT be there on opening night. This marginal player isn't worthy. He'll be one of the reasons that the Bulls do not excel, if signed. Pax should have taken OJ, or Mario.
Have you checked Derrick Rose's basketball resume. It goes like this:
High School Junior - State Champion
High School Senior - State Champion
College Freshman - National Champion Runner Up

It's no coincidence that whatever team this kid goes to wins. The Bulls needed a player to build around and now we have one!! I'm no Pax fan but at least he didn't blow it by taken Beasley or Mayo!!!
Rod from Tennessee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

The Bulls need to somehow win at least 6 of the first 10 games, before leaving on the circus trip. They absolutely can't afford a slow start. I'd imagine the patience level with most fans, is at least close to being as thin as mine is with this team. Last season was as trying a season of any sports team i've ever followed. The unexpected losing was one thing, but the way the players just seemed to quit, and then to basically justify it by giving one of the premier quitters of that group a better contract offer than he previously was offered is very troubling in my mind. Being a Cubs fan since forever, i've put up with alot of losing, but have never quit on one of my teams i follow; however, if things don't drastically change within this Bulls organization, i really believe there could be a first for me.
INSANE DRAGONS LIL JAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

ITS KKRAZY THE BULL$ PLAY THERE EX COACH ON GAME 1 BUT THE BULLS ARE COMING OUT WITH A WIN LETS RUBB IT IN HIS FACE SKILES SUCKKZ LETS GO BULLS BRING ONE HOME
INSANE DRAGONS LIL JAY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Skiles sucks lets go bulls derric rose kneeds to take over if ben gordon does not want to sing the deal trade him
dwonv

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

I would love to see Skiles' reaction to our new team. It would be so delightfull if the Bulls win the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••