Lue happy to join the winning Magic

Lue happy to join the winning Magic

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 7, 2009, titled Lue happy to join the winning Magic. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The last time Tyronn Lue wore an Orlando Magic uniform, he had long locks and had to endure more losing than he could have imagined.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

The Living Tribunal

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 8, 2009
He's not an All-Star, but he does shoot the 3 very well, plays decent defense, doesn't make too many mistakes, and did play in the Finals.
Lue to the Rescue

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 8, 2009
The Living Tribunal wrote:
He's not an All-Star, but he does shoot the 3 very well, plays decent defense, doesn't make too many mistakes, and did play in the Finals.
Well said Living Tribunal. I think the people who were upset with the trade were the ones who thought Otis could get another All-Star caliber PG without sacrificing much or thought Lue sucked just because he was on a Magic team in 2003-04 that just wasn't that good. I think he's inherited a much better situation this time around and will provide playoff experience to young Magic team that the doubters say won't make it far simply because they don't have much "playoff experience." I think he fits the Magic's style of play well and will not disappoint us.
PR PRIDE

Denver, CO

#3 Feb 8, 2009
HAHAHA Magics shoud have keep Arroyo! They ask but he say no! HAHAHA
I tole you so! HAHAHA
d12rocks

Newnan, GA

#4 Feb 8, 2009
PR PRIDE wrote:
HAHAHA Magics shoud have keep Arroyo! They ask but he say no! HAHAHA
I tole you so! HAHAHA
russia must be really nice this time of year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Bucks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... Feb '17 NextPhartzz 2
News Breaks fall Cavs' way (Apr '07) Feb '17 Phartham 34
News Matthew Dellavedova trick shot? We got that. (Oct '16) Jan '17 Phart Parts 3
News Antetokounmpo suspended for 1 game (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News 2014 NBA Draft: Kentucky's Julius Randle Could ... (May '14) May '14 brz 1
News San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... (May '14) May '14 Tim 5
News Spurs 109, Mavericks 103 (May '14) May '14 Celia 2
More from around the web