Milwaukee Bucks: NBA fines Bucks G Brandon Jennings $7,500 for Twitter post after victory over Bl...

Full story: Fox6 7
Bucks rookie Brandon Jennings has been fined $7,500 for posting a message on his Twitter account after Milwaukee's 108-101 double overtime win over Portland last weekend. Full Story
Raymond Luckett

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Bull ****!
John

West Bend, WI

#2 Dec 18, 2009
I think this is a horrible fine.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with being happy about your team and the way they are playing. I understand rules are rules but his tweet had no negativity towards anybody. He wasn't bashing anybody. He wasn't being mean towards the other team.

Since when is telling your team that they are doing a good job a bad thing?

Players can't even be proud of themselves anymore without getting a fine.
Tiffany

Manhasset, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2009
Thats some bullshit man,they cant tell them what to do and when to do it,they dont own them,if he wants to tweet,then let him tweet,whats the harm in that?
MADDOG

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Dec 18, 2009
The NBA is so worried about this, then they need to get a life, it just gets to me that the three blind mice can close their eyes for the most important five seconds of the game and let the Lakers win when it was quite clear they should have called a charging foul on the (Great Kobe). first he is just a whiner. has no class and never will. maybe Stearn should worry about the PAYOFFS that the refs are taking to make sure certain teams win games. sad that the Bucks are not part of their plan.
lala

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Dec 18, 2009
that mess up
Tim From Waukesha

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2009
The NBA should worry about the quality of the Referee calls and not a positive comment about a victory .
Tiffany

Manhasset, NY

#7 Dec 18, 2009
Tim From Waukesha wrote:
The NBA should worry about the quality of the Referee calls and not a positive comment about a victory .
I know thats right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Bucks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 NBA Draft: Kentucky's Julius Randle Could ... (May '14) May '14 brz 1
San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... (May '14) May '14 Tim 5
Spurs 109, Mavericks 103 (May '14) May '14 Celia 2
Monta Ellis of Dallas Mavericks Better Overall ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hsully 1
NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on Pau Gasol, Anderson ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 5
Indiana Pacers hold off Golden State Warriors 1... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ginobili 1
Bucks can't find solution to shooting woes (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bucksfan 1

Milwaukee Bucks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE