Choose Best Single-Season Performance...

Choose Best Single-Season Performance In Ohio State Men's Baske...

There are 9 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Feb 25, 2010, titled Choose Best Single-Season Performance In Ohio State Men's Baske.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Ohio State junior guard Evan Turner's amazing season has some wondering whether he's had the best single-season performance in school history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

dandydon64

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Feb 25, 2010
They are all great. The time they played is different. The competition is different. The Big Ten varies. Their team mate's talent is different.

Just enjoy.
dday87

Little Hocking, OH

#2 Feb 26, 2010
I don't think anyone has ever come close to what Jerry Lucas accomplished. He may be the greatest rebounder ever in college basketball. In addition, he had talent all around him and still put up those numbers.
BUCKS

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Feb 26, 2010
What about one of the all-time greats? Where is JAMAR BUTLER???!!!
Bill Bangert

Lima, OH

#4 Feb 28, 2010
What about the Greatest Center ever in College Basketball History.............. Granville Waiters
Bill Bangert

Lima, OH

#5 Feb 28, 2010
Of Course that last post was a Joke ...LOL
Cozmo

Hilliard, OH

#6 Mar 1, 2010
I don't see Derek Anderson's name on the list, what’s up?
A great recruit from the State of Kentucky when University of Kentucky, and Louisville where good. Had he stayed at OSU and had players around him, he would have been one of OSU all time greats.
glenn west

Westerville, OH

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Does it matter? Of course it doesn't. All of the listed men were exceptional and with changing times and style of play no one will ever know. However, Evan Turner is clearly one of the best ever to play in the scarlet and gray, I hope for me that we get to see him one more year with this new class to lead.
Buckeyes

Lima, OH

#8 Mar 3, 2010
We could maybe see David Lighty and E.T. along with that class next year. But really, i think the bucks will be too much for him to pass up.
luckyduffer 54

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 10, 2010
for those of you too young to have witnessed robin freemans shooting ability in an era of no three pt line and at 5'10 many times double and triple teamed to ave 32.9 per in any era is outstanding! look it up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee Bucks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here are all the 76ers' potential draft picks i... 10 hr NextPhartzz 2
News Breaks fall Cavs' way (Apr '07) Feb 13 Phartham 34
News Matthew Dellavedova trick shot? We got that. Jan 25 Phart Parts 3
News Antetokounmpo suspended for 1 game (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News 2014 NBA Draft: Kentucky's Julius Randle Could ... (May '14) May '14 brz 1
News San Antonio Spurs Have Driven Dallas Mavericks ... (May '14) May '14 Tim 5
News Spurs 109, Mavericks 103 (May '14) May '14 Celia 2
More from around the web