Heat, Wade at another loss for offense

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

And it gets worse. The best-in-the-West Los Angeles Lakers are up next. Playing some of its worst ball of the season at the start, and evoking eerie reminders along the way of last season's 15-67 finish, the ...

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yuh

Deerfield Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Varejao is a good young center the Heat can build around...he's actually starting for the Cavs right now in place of Big Z who's injured and is averaging 15 pts, 8 rebs, and 1 block per. We don't need Marion, move Haslem to PF and you'll have this:

PG - Chalmers
SG - Wade
SF - Beasley
PF - Haslem
C - Varejao

Not bad, if you ask me
Yuh

Deerfield Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

eger wrote:
<quoted text>
Varejao is a good stop gap for the year @ Center, he comes off the books next year and if he performs well he could resign with Miami. Poor Wally gets bounced around every year it seems and never sticks around on a good team. He used to be real good. He would definately be a 3pt threat and his salary comes off the books next year as well. Miami would lose Marion's defensive capability and replace it with rebounds and FG% if this trade comes through which it looks like it will. It's been to quiet lately.
Very good point...let's hope it goes through
G Blaster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Wade is a ball hog
heatastic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

To Meat-ball mid-brain - you mentioned Marbury and Padgett, idiot - I mentioned two names that are real. The Heat need your two like you need to stick a fork in your face.

This hypothetical deal may be the deal available and would make some sense based on Varejao's size and would help put Beasley back on the floor as a starter. Wally could obviously help spacing the floor as a shooter. Cook has been terribly streaky and who knows about Jones playing level when he returns. Dorell may be better off taking another year off with his knee problems. And, don't forget about how flexible these two contracts would be for the much ballyhooed 2010 season.
heatastic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Secondly, meat-face - you've got Marion still in your line-up. What aren't you getting? He's gotta go - he's the only tradeable piece that doesn't fit! Now, go stare at your boxscores some more!
OLD PRO

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Heatup wrote:
Screw everyone on this forum...the heat are going through a rough stretch and the haters come out of the woodworks...nowhere to be found when we were on a 4 game winning streak...If we keep losing, then start beasley and develop him, he's only 19..chalmers is progressing and if cook can get more consistant we have a solid core..no matter what, GO WADE!!GO COACH SPO!!GO HEAT!!!
You better go back and check! My posts have been consistant from the start of the season! I have said and still say, Beasley should not only be starting, but there should be plays for him! DWade is not a magician! He needs to take a look at the vidios and he will see that bhe is trying to dribble thru 2-3 guys and Beasley is open with no coverage for an open shot! Wade has dribbled off his feet so many times that he may sit out a game because of the bruises on the top of his feet! Beasley swhould not be treated as if he knows nothing! Spo yells and removes him when the least little thing happens! This OLD STYLE coaching has to go!
heatish

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

We need to make a trade for a big man/men like yesterday. What is Pat waiting for? We are wasting another year of wade playing like the superstar that he is. Come on Pat pull the !@#$%^ trigger
doc_jon

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

i still believe in you wade and the guys!!!!! as u guys have been there before, as the saying goes, when d going gets tough....-) you guys are warriors!!! u inspire a lot of people specially me... so dont u ever give up ok? i'll see u guys in the playoffs...-)
LAGRONE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

WADE SUCKS TRADE HIM HE IS GARBAGE.........
LAGRONE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

they need a star player,pat riles is trickin all you heat fans. watch the highlights nobody even go to their games they are garbage cant even sell-out their home games. so much for star power mr wade you will never mount up to king JAMES and the KOBE.

he gets mentioned for mvp and he chokes up the next three games cant handle the spotlight i guess.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

miami got a team full of good players,so i know that their going to the playoffs,lead by mr sexy chocolate himself dwayne wade
G Blaster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

wade MVP? What a joke.

What has the guy won in the NBA without a dominate all-star center.

not much
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

dwayne wade 4 mvp
NOBAMA

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

G Blaster wrote:
wade MVP? What a joke.
What has the guy won in the NBA without a dominate all-star center.
not much
I agree! There are about 4 or 5 players ahead of DWade!
kenny

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

NOBAMA wrote:
<quoted text> I agree! There are about 4 or 5 players ahead of DWade!
LEBRON
KOBE
WADE
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

who cares about kobe,and lebron,its all about dwayne

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••