NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best?

Nov 22, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palm Beach Post

After watching guard Dwyane Wade go off for an amazing 19-point fourth quarter against New Jersey last week, Pat Riley was convinced.

Comments (Page 750)

Showing posts 14,981 - 15,000 of15,622
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Sammy wrote:
Show you saw this already..I don't recall too many Lakers fans talking like this when Kobe asked for demands. Basically the organization did something. Hmm didn't Cavs do the same over and over?
I will post only one example of how pissed off Cavs fans are whooooeeeeee!!!
dudes, they took down the lebron venom post, so i need to get this out or ill actually murder someone.
what a complete scumbag piece a ****. ripping your city/states hearts out on blast. im purchasing a ticket to cleveland for the miami game in which i will get kicked out for throwing a beer on his **** head. "its about winning for me" gee lebron, was it about winning for you in game 5 against the celtics? and why the **** would you take your mothers advice? i dont ask the crackheads in the alleys behind my house for their advice. im suprised she had a chance to speak with delontes black ginger dick in her mouth. dont support anything this heartless robot does,**** him and predator. i wonder what it feels like to not have a home anymore lebron? hopefully its ashes by now."i do whats good for lebron james" wow, youre jesus christ, all hail. everyone line up to suck the kings dick. "all my real fans, i hope you still follow me" you mean the front runners? god, i mean, lebron. thanks for "lending us your talents" and "taking us to places weve never been" no,**** youve done the same as all cleveland blunders but figured out a way to make it sting a little more with your premeditated hour long "decision" special. and why the ****, after you single handedly economically crippled northeast ohio did you give the money to boys and girls in GREENWICH CONNETICUT!?**** those kids! thats like the whitest, richest place on earth. havent heard alot about conneticuts economic struggles. "hey johnny needs a new ipad sooo...." its not like theres cleveland city kids on the east side that where a #23 jersey everyday that need like books or equipment... or teachers. jesus, what an egomaniac. i love how its all good if your good with the man upstairs. of course youre "good" cuz you can never know if youre not, he doesnt talk back you stupid christian brainwashed jag. and if he does talk back youre more **** in the head than delonte west. you DO owe us, you practically ran our franchise making or signing off on every decision. you okd mo, you okd twan, you okd shaq. so you do owe us cuz those are your choices that we have to live with. you ran the cavs organization, you ran it into the ground. whats your boy buffet got to say about that? so thanks you selfish **** for 7 years of bull, its not better to have loved and lost.
**** yourself lebron.
blow out your knees.
chris' movie "predator" is a box office bomb
dwayne loses his kids
gloria pulls a pryor, lighting herself on fire whilst lighting a crackpipe (maybe thats how the house burns down)
...thank you, that felt great. thats all ill say.
that was like wow..
Sam

Georgetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

MONEY MANE wrote:
<quoted text>that was like wow..
pretty upset dude.
Sam

Georgetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Hey Witch..Don't forget to buy your ticket.

Aug 03, 2010 11:46 AM EST
TNT will televise the first return of LeBron James to Cleveland in the uniform of the Miami Heat.

The game will take place on December 2nd.

Miami will also travel to Cleveland on March 29th.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Sam wrote:
Hey Witch..Don't forget to buy your ticket.
Aug 03, 2010 11:46 AM EST
TNT will televise the first return of LeBron James to Cleveland in the uniform of the Miami Heat.
The game will take place on December 2nd.
Miami will also travel to Cleveland on March 29th.
Yep, already know all about it.

Bron will be in Akron this Saturday for his annual Bikeathon. That's probably why he had a full page ad in the Akron Beacon Journal telling us how much Akron means to him.

I'm going to see Jerry Rice and Emmett Smith inducted into the Football Hall of Fame. Others include: Russ Grimm, Rickey Jackson, Dick LeBeau, Floyd Little, John Randle.

GO CAVS!
Sam

Georgetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, already know all about it.
Bron will be in Akron this Saturday for his annual Bikeathon. That's probably why he had a full page ad in the Akron Beacon Journal telling us how much Akron means to him.
I'm going to see Jerry Rice and Emmett Smith inducted into the Football Hall of Fame. Others include: Russ Grimm, Rickey Jackson, Dick LeBeau, Floyd Little, John Randle.
GO CAVS!
wow!!! enjoy
Mvpbrodie93

Rosedale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Can't wait for the season to start

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Going by your moniker, and remembering John Brodie, I assume you're a 9ers fan? Or are you a Giants fan?

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Mvpbrodie93 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait for the season to start
I miss Robert Horry.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss Robert Horry.
He's a commentator on ESPN now.
joesmoove

Weehawken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Bewitched wrote:
THIS IS TO JOE ..... How do you size up the East as to what the teams look like right now. Be real, be honest, not just hopeful (important part), and make it about top 5 teams only.(already know Cavs starting at new level)
Hey B...been busy reading all the fall out from "the Decision"...i am really surprised at all the bullcrap going on outside of ohio..ohio has every reason to be upset at HOW he left....but no THAT he left..he had every right to go where he pleased...that said...

This is not wishful thinking B...lets be real...look what DWade did with older help in 2006....now he has nba studs...lebron is incredible...we all kno that...but what he lacks at the end of games...DWade has...balls...they put a solid team of role players around the three....they will dominate...look what each has done on their own..imagine together...we have seen the "chemistry" btwn DWade and bron during allstar games and olympic games...they just clik like i have never seen 2 players clik before...especially two that are not even on the same team!...they have a synergy....they will have the best record in the league....65 plus wins.....they will go to the finals.....DWade will lead the league in scoring...lebron will lead the league in assists....possibly avg a trip/dub....and they beat the lakers in 5 maybe 6 games....

that is honest...we will revisit it at seasons end.

everyone is asking "who takes the last shot".?.....instead..they should really be asking: "How do other teams DEFEND the last shot?....who u gonna dbl?....who you gonna leave open?...if you dbl DWade..he beats you 3 ways....scores..gets fouled...or passes out to...miller...or house...or lebron....or better yet....DWade attacks the rim....defensed collapse...and he passes back to a cutting lebron and the whole damn backboard comes tumbling down!....

and lets not even start to talk about how they will defend the passing lanes...they will be the best defensive team in the league as well....3 of the 5 STARTING EASTERN CONF ALLSTARS..in the starting lineup.....

BOSTON: got older and lost the only guy who could try to guard DWade in Tony Allen
MAGIC: did not get better..they lost matt barnes
LAKERS: took 7 games to beat an old celtic team without its starting center...bynum is always a question mark...as is odom....kobe is getting older...he guards lebron and DWade rapes barnes...or vice versa....

that's how i seez it...
Sam

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

With all fairness Joe ..C's are very experienced.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

joesmoove wrote:
<quoted text>Hey B...been busy reading all the fall out from "the Decision"...i am really surprised at all the bullcrap going on outside of ohio..ohio has every reason to be upset at HOW he left....but no THAT he left..he had every right to go where he pleased...that said...
This is not wishful thinking B...lets be real...look what DWade did with older help in 2006....now he has nba studs...lebron is incredible...we all kno that...but what he lacks at the end of games...DWade has...balls...they put a solid team of role players around the three....they will dominate...look what each has done on their own..imagine together...we have seen the "chemistry" btwn DWade and bron during allstar games and olympic games...they just clik like i have never seen 2 players clik before...especially two that are not even on the same team!...they have a synergy....they will have the best record in the league....65 plus wins.....they will go to the finals.....DWade will lead the league in scoring...lebron will lead the league in assists....possibly avg a trip/dub....and they beat the lakers in 5 maybe 6 games....
that is honest...we will revisit it at seasons end.
everyone is asking "who takes the last shot".?.....instead..they should really be asking: "How do other teams DEFEND the last shot?....who u gonna dbl?....who you gonna leave open?...if you dbl DWade..he beats you 3 ways....scores..gets fouled...or passes out to...miller...or house...or lebron....or better yet....DWade attacks the rim....defensed collapse...and he passes back to a cutting lebron and the whole damn backboard comes tumbling down!....
and lets not even start to talk about how they will defend the passing lanes...they will be the best defensive team in the league as well....3 of the 5 STARTING EASTERN CONF ALLSTARS..in the starting lineup.....
BOSTON: got older and lost the only guy who could try to guard DWade in Tony Allen
MAGIC: did not get better..they lost matt barnes
LAKERS: took 7 games to beat an old celtic team without its starting center...bynum is always a question mark...as is odom....kobe is getting older...he guards lebron and DWade rapes barnes...or vice versa....
that's how i seez it...
I'm past the Decision. I'm not past the Dumping the Series against the Celtics. There is always going to be 'what if' hanging over that situation. That will always stand.

We'll know how in sync they are after several games. I have no doubt about their athletic abilities. I'm afraid that egos will do them in when the going gets rough. Lots of pride on the line.

Top 5 in the East?
joesmoove

Weehawken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm past the Decision. I'm not past the Dumping the Series against the Celtics. There is always going to be 'what if' hanging over that situation. That will always stand.
We'll know how in sync they are after several games. I have no doubt about their athletic abilities. I'm afraid that egos will do them in when the going gets rough. Lots of pride on the line.
Top 5 in the East?
Heat
Orlando
Chicago
Boston
Milwaukee
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

Somehow Chicago should be out of the equation and replaced with Hawks.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

joesmoove wrote:
<quoted text>
Heat
Orlando
Chicago
Boston
Milwaukee
I like seeing Milwaukee on the list.

I wish we could fast forward into the season already. lol
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

@joe... barnes is replaceable. orlando gave him pt.
he will no get the same ammount of pt in la.
he's notta star.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

yes, he is
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I like seeing Milwaukee on the list.
I wish we could fast forward into the season already. lol
I had Bucks pegged 3yrs ago to be on the rise. The guys in the other room probably thought I was nuts.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>I had Bucks pegged 3yrs ago to be on the rise. The guys in the other room probably thought I was nuts.
Yes you did. I remember you talking about them in here. We'll see what they can do this year which I think will be a tough year for a lot of teams. Hey, we're all nuts. How could we put up with all this crap in here if we weren't nuts? lol

On another note...... I know everybody is down on Bron lately, but I always use to tell you all before that he has done so much for people around this area. I didn't know quite know HOW MUCH he actually has done until I read this today:

http://www.ohio.com/news/top_stories/10017624...

Enjoy this beautiful weekend. The humidity has blown outta here!
Raben

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

In the NBA game,I think the best player is still Kobe Bryant!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,981 - 15,000 of15,622
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••