Wade, Bosh tell Heat they will become...

Wade, Bosh tell Heat they will become free agents

There are 2 comments on the The Las Vegas Sun story from Jun 28, 2014, titled Wade, Bosh tell Heat they will become free agents. In it, The Las Vegas Sun reports that:

The "Big 3" have all made the same big decision. And now, it's up to the Miami Heat to keep their star trio happy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Las Vegas Sun.

LAKERS 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#1 Jun 28, 2014
Wow some unexplained turn of events have happen on the ship.... Here is part 3.....

Wade runs panicking towards Jester.... He says "Captain, we have a serious problem"... Jester says "what is, where is the map and why do you smell like weed?"..... Wade says "those bums were having a smoke and drink session and they ended up using the map as rolling papers"......

Jester says "that's ok because while you were gone I found a spare map in my suitcase and we have been on course for a while..... I tried to call you, but your phone went to voicemail with Gabrielle singing in my ear.... She better stick to acting"..... Wade says while reaching into his pockets "somebody stole my phone!!!!... It was probably Smith or Stoudemire because they both have been stealing from the Knicks with the contacts they were given"......

Jester says "we'll find your phone, but in the meantime tell me where to go... Should I head East or West?"..... Wade looks with a smirk and says "well since your mom went West with Delonte we should go East.... Also you got dried bird shi# in your hairline..... Let me see that map".....

Wade looked and his jaw drops.... He says "did you look at this map?".... Jester says "of course I did....What kinda captain doesn't read a map?".... Wade says " a dumb a## captain who should have taken a trip to Oz to see the wizard.... DID YOU REALIZE THAT YOU WERE READING A CHUCK E CHEESE PLAY MAP!!!!???".....

Wow that Captain Jester is on a roll.... Lost at sea, no map and no sense at all..... What's going to happen next.... Stay tuned for part 4..... Lol....
sbh

Orange, CA

#2 Jul 27, 2014
There is no doubt that Cleveland Cavaliers is the most strong team in new season ,agree with me ????friends now share a Breaking news with you , yesterday I meet Lebron I told him to wear number 23. because i have bought a 23 jersey in the official cavaliers store www.cavaliers-store.com Most importantly he said ok more detail visite www.welovenike.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Heat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tri-Rail hits passenger benchmark ... without g... (Feb '08) Feb 13 Phartocalypse 22
News Dwyane Wade's cousin shot dead while pushing he... Jan 26 Phart Quietly 2
News Blagojevich is appealing his prison sentence ag... Jan 26 AttractionPharts 4
News Welcome home: An emotional, weird night for Dwy... Jan 25 Dark Phart 2
News Welcome home: An emotional, weird night for Dwy... Jan 25 Phart Loudly 3
News Trump stirs controversy with tweet about fatal ... Jan 25 Trump Pharts 2
News Cavaliers dump Warriors to force Game 7 (Jun '16) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 5
More from around the web