Mario Chalmers: I'm 'front end of the top 10' point guards

Aug 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

There is no place in sports quite like the intersection of ego and Chalmers. It is what makes the Heat point guard deliciously refreshing.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I do not think so, too many bricks and poor decisions.
adad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
I do not think so, too many bricks and poor decisions.
to the nba top10 he's 9

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I like Chalmers but I can't put him top 10 yet. There are just way too many good point guards . Rondo,Rose,D Williams,CP3,Nash,Lawson,Jenni ngs, Wall, Parker,Lowry,Calderon, dragic. I'd take all of them first then Chalmers. I probably missed a few guys also

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Eventually Chalmers will be a top 10er but LBJ and him split time too much PG duties for Chalmers to get solid PG numbers like a Nash, CP3, Rondo etc. and he's still not a lock down defender so too many if's and maybe's with Chalmers and too few sure things.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

He may even be traded, they like this kid named Norris Cole . Chalmers is inconsistent and his poor decisions lead Bosh, LJ and Wade screaming at him all the time.
Unsuper Mario

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
He may even be traded, they like this kid named Norris Cole . Chalmers is inconsistent and his poor decisions lead Bosh, LJ and Wade screaming at him all the time.
Yep that sums it up. If only his play matched his ego.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

He lacks humbleness, he needs to learn that he revolves around the team not the other way around.
That is why his team mates yell at him, he sometimes played out of the team concept and it becomes the Me concept similiar to KoMe.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
He lacks humbleness, he needs to learn that he revolves around the team not the other way around.
That is why his team mates yell at him, he sometimes played out of the team concept and it becomes the Me concept similiar to KoMe.
I think your over analyzing him. You don't know him well enough to know if he is a humble person. IMO they yell at him because he is like the little brother of the starters, and he hears it when he does make mistakes
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

UM is from Florida, he knows it better than anyone. MC is a talent, what is holding him back is he needs more experience and playing in the system dictated by what is around him. It is difficult to play with three excellent players and at a very high tempo.
Victor

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
i doesn't like to trade core players.
Victor

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Ginobili wrote:
UM is from Florida, he knows it better than anyone. MC is a talent, what is holding him back is he needs more experience and playing in the system dictated by what is around him. It is difficult to play with three excellent players and at a very high tempo.
Meant Miami doesnt like to trade core players
KILLERpeanutz

Friendswood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Really? he will never be a top 10, he might be top 20 in the league right now just barley
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I think most of you are right, he might be a top 20 but not an elite top five pg.
Lebron fan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Trade him to Atlanta for Jeff Teague
Real talk

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Wow.. The heat Wish they could some how have that drew bledsoe pick back the clippers got. Dont get big headed chalm get calmed down.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Real talk wrote:
Wow.. The heat Wish they could some how have that drew bledsoe pick back the clippers got. Dont get big headed chalm get calmed down.
Eric Bledsoe?
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Bledsoe?
Yea...Just imagine if Miami got coach Parcells inttsead of Spoelstra! then we would be talking!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Miami needs a PG, Chalmers is not the answer. So far one solid game all season.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••