Lebron James Says He Chooses Not to Lead the NBA in Scoring

Dec 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSMB-FM Lafayette

It is hard to argue that Miami Heat forward Lebron James is one of if not the most talented players in the entire NBA.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Arman Manjares

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No doubt that LeBron james is the m0st talented player in the NBA, he is a beast and a m├Ânster of his own.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The man has no equals ever. He is the most talented ever.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ginobili wrote:
The man has no equals ever. He is the most talented ever.
I'm just curious.. do you still (stupidly) think that Lebron doesn't use performance enhancing drugs when he is twice the size of Lance Armstrong inch for inch (same height)? Lol

Lebron is a drug cheat.. just like most popular sports 'stars'.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No way, Lebron James is all natural. Never tested positive for drugs, not even in either Olympics.
He does things that no other player have ever done before.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 18, 2013
 
Snowflake wrote:
No way, Lebron James is all natural. Never tested positive for drugs, not even in either Olympics.
He does things that no other player have ever done before.
HAHAHAHAHA what an idiot.

The NBA is corrupt (drug cover-ups) and so is the olympics, NFL, tennis, bodybuilding...

NEWSFLASH moron: Most pro athletes juice. Drug tests don't mean SH*T. Marion Jones passed over 150 drug tests all while juicing the whole time and same deal with Lance Armstrong... and a million others.

I can't believe there are idiots out there who still think that pro athletes who make millions of dollars don't use performance enhancing drugs LOL. Just open your eyes and look at how much muscle-mass players like Lebron, Howard, Ibaka.... have. That is NOT natural. ESPECIALLY for a tall person. Tall people look like sticks without drugs.. like Durant.

You don't have the slightest clue. Don't write about things you know NOTHING about.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LJ is all natural and worked hard to get where he is. He does not even touch smoke nor alcohol either.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 20, 2013
 
Ginobili wrote:
LJ is all natural and worked hard to get where he is. He does not even touch smoke nor alcohol either.
You must be some sort of paid troll. You can't seriously be this stupid.

What on earth would make you think that a very muscular, wealthy and good American pro basketball player with access to "team doctors" and "trainers", wouldn't use performace enhancing drugs? Are you mentally ill?

Compare Lebrons build to Lance Armstrongs (who was on every drug under the sun).
Compare Lebrons build to Petr Korda (who was busted for using Deca, a popular bulking steroid for bodybilders).
Compare Lebrons build to Kareems, or big Wilt, or Manute Bol, or Tayshaun Prince, or Durant.... He dwarfs them. Makes them look like skinny kids.

The guy is 6 foot 8. Do you know how impossible it is to look that big/muscular at that height without drugs? Guys that tall don't/can't look muscular without drugs. They naturally look like poles/sticks. The guy weighs around 270lbs (and is lean) which is HUGE.
Durants 6'9 and 235lbs. How does Lebron have about 35lbs more muscle than Durant? BY TAKING DRUGS.
What's the usual amount of weight bodybuilders put on after a good steroids cycle? About 30lbs.
Hmmmmmmm...

WAKE UP. LEBRON JAMES IS A DRUG CHEAT!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LBJ is all natural even in HS he was big.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 24, 2013
 
Ginobili wrote:
LBJ is all natural even in HS he was big.
You are a moron. Seriously.

American high-school kids use anabolic steroids too. Including girls. Lebron James is NOT natural unless you consider being pumped full of artificial hormones as natural.

Read and learn, child:
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story...
http://www.nasponline.org/publications/cq/cq3...

From another site about girls using anabolic steroids..
"By the mid-1990s, an estimated 175,000 high school girls
had done so at least once in their lives and the number continues to grow."
That was the mid 90s.

So about 175,000 high school GIRLS used steroids in the mid-90's.. and you reckon someone like Lebron James wouldn't have used steroids since high school lol. Okay.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Arman Manjares wrote:
No doubt that LeBron james is the m0st talented player in the NBA, he is a beast and a m├Ânster of his own.
Lebrons only talent is getting his rear-end injected with drugs.
Durant easily destroys him.
Look at the olympics where they played together on the same team. Durant made Lebron his little b*tch.
Average points per game at the Olympics:
Durant: 19.5
Lebron: 13.3
And they played the same amount of minutes + a lot of Lebrons points were easy (dunks..) and Durants were like feet behind the three point line.

Also, Durant leads the NBA in points with 29.6
Lebron is 4th behind an old Kobe with just 26.5 PPG

And just remember that Lebron James is pumped full of performance enhancing drugs and Durant isn't.

DURANT > lebron
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am the authority on this board, LRJ never did and never will. He is natural and naturally great.
280 Lbs, 6'5", vertical jump 44", forty time 4.4 secs and bench presses 480 lbs and squads 560 lbs.
The man is just a beast. He was the MVP at the last Olympics, MVP of the 2012 NBA and Coach K and Jim Boenheim said that it was LRJ's team not Durant. In fact LRJ was the first American player to scored a triple double. Kobe was just a role player to Durant and LRJ.

“Keepn it sucka free!!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 24, 2013
 
I think Lebron is a stud no doubt... But KD could say the same thing... KD could score 35-40 every night if he wanted too but that's not what he does.... KD and lebron are def the 2 best players hands down... Lebron is just an amazing physical specimen..
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 25, 2013
 
80 you are right but KD does not played defense like LRJ.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 25, 2013
 
LEGALISE STEROIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. Seriously.

American high-school kids use anabolic steroids too. Including girls. Lebron James is NOT natural unless you consider being pumped full of artificial hormones as natural.

Read and learn, child:
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story...
http://www.nasponline.org/publications/cq/cq3...

From another site about girls using anabolic steroids..
"By the mid-1990s, an estimated 175,000 high school girls
had done so at least once in their lives and the number continues to grow."
That was the mid 90s.

So about 175,000 high school GIRLS used steroids in the mid-90's.. and you reckon someone like Lebron James wouldn't have used steroids since high school lol. Okay.
Continued..

WNBA star Dianna Taurasi and Monique Coker, tested positive for Modafinil (a performance enhancing drug) but were later cleared.
FEMALE BASKETBALL PLAYERS who look like they don't even workout!

"The World Anti-Doping Agency could suspend the Turkish drug-testing laboratory that reported an apparent "false positive" for American basketball star Diana Taurasi."

So somehow, when Diana was playing in America, she didn't get caught, and then when she played in Turkey, she DID get caught.. and then after she was caught, the World Anti-Doping Agency stepped in and let Dianna off and now might suspend the Turkish drug testing lab.
Hmmm.. corruption going on? Trying to keep things hush-hush? Trying to keep the NBA and NFL "clean-looking"?

I mean, how do you drug-test someone and get a false positive? Like really. What, somehow a drug ends up in her blood? How?
All bullcrap.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 25, 2013
 
So hundreds of thousands of SCHOOLGIRLS use performance enhancing drugs + 2 WNBA players were caught for drugs.. but Lebron (who is bigger than any bodybuilder before steroids were invented + a foot taller so should look even thinner) doesn't use drugs LOL!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 25, 2013
 
If LRJ used PEDs players would have ratted on him like they did with Lance. You know how much money and jealousy there are in sports? That is why I don't think that he did drugs. I played professionally I know, much jealousy and gossip in pro sports. My career would had been a lot longer if not for the politics in sports.

“Keepn it sucka free!!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 25, 2013
 
Ginobili wrote:
80 you are right but KD does not played defense like LRJ.
I do agree with that.. That is one thing I wish he would get better at... He has improved his game quite a bit this yr.. Rebounding and assists, but still isn't the greatest defender.... But in my opinion is the best pure shooter in the NBA.....
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 25, 2013
 
KD is very smart, he takes high percentage shots and rarely forced anything. Next year when his body fills out more he will be a much better defender, his problem is footwork and sometimes he just get outmuscle or he just simply do not have the weight to confront a bigger guy. But even though he is one of the top five defenders at the SF position , he is just not as good as Lebron.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 25, 2013
 
Ginobili wrote:
If LRJ used PEDs players would have ratted on him like they did with Lance. You know how much money and jealousy there are in sports? That is why I don't think that he did drugs. I played professionally I know, much jealousy and gossip in pro sports. My career would had been a lot longer if not for the politics in sports.
No, you are wrong and full of sh*t again.
Did anyone rat out Marion Jones all those years? No.
Did anyone rat out Petr Korda all those years? No.
Has anyone ratted out Nadal, or Serena, or Stosur? No.

You sound very dirty/corrupt and like you're trying to cover up the use of drugs in sport for some reason. Paid troll, perhaps?

Kill yourself.
LEGALISE STEROIDS

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 25, 2013
 
Ginobili wrote:
KD is very smart, he takes high percentage shots and rarely forced anything. Next year when his body fills out more he will be a much better defender, his problem is footwork and sometimes he just get outmuscle or he just simply do not have the weight to confront a bigger guy. But even though he is one of the top five defenders at the SF position , he is just not as good as Lebron.
Durant takes high percentage shots FROM 3 FEET BEHIND THE 3(?).. unlike Lebron who just barges his way in and dunks?

Pro-athletes adult bodies don't "fill out" as they get older without drugs.. unless they just put on fat. You can ONLY LOSE MUSCLE as you age if you're already an athlete at top physical condition.

People like Andy Murray who were twigs their whole lives and then suddenly put on a tonne of muscle at age 26 simply JUICE.

Kill yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••