Sports Minute: Here is the latest Tennessee sports news from The Associated Press

There are 1 comment on the WTVF Nashville story from Mar 21, 2012, titled Sports Minute: Here is the latest Tennessee sports news from The Associated Press. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

The Memphis Grizzlies are off to a rough start on their stretch of 9 of 11 games away from home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

barry38372

Covington, TN

#1 Mar 22, 2012
the reason the grizz are off to rough start , they still dont have someone to back up mark gasol, and, speights is looking like he wants on the bench . hamead haddadi has grown roots on the bench ,he'll never play enough min to cover that contract ,and what is josh selby going to lean sitting on the bench other than what arthritis is , can anyone tell me ,oh, and are the griss drafting a player next year that will actually help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Grizzlies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May 17 tom wingo 6
News After Donald Sterling's latest racist outburst,... (Apr '14) May '14 The Water Bouy 6
News Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
News First NBA impression of Love was, eh, flawed (Jan '14) Jan '14 philtheduck 1
News NBA Capsules (Jan '14) Jan '14 believe you me 1
More from around the web