Lorenzen Wright reported missing

Full story: WREG 73
Lorenzen Wright, a former Memphis Tiger and Memphis Grizzlies player, is missing. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jeanine

Atlanta, GA

#78 Jul 26, 2010
I pray Lorenzen is safe. I know him personally and he is a GOOD guy.
caddy

Brandon, MS

#81 Jul 26, 2010
Let us pray for his FAMILY and HIM.
THE REALLLLLLLLLL TRUTH

Memphis, TN

#82 Jul 26, 2010
SHUT YAWL ASS UP!@"THE TRUTH" U JUS MAD CUS YEN GOT NO MONEY! i SEND MY PRAYERS OUT TO HIS FAMILY! HOPEFULLY IT AINT NUN MAJOR. AND STOP JUDGING HIM YAWL DNT KNO WHAT WAS GOIN ON IN HIS LIFE.
Get you some business

Memphis, TN

#83 Jul 26, 2010
If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. Just read the story and keep your opinions to yourselves.

Thanks.
lil memphis

United States

#84 Jul 26, 2010
Wst Coast wrote:
Who would take off and NOT contact SOMEONE in their family? That's just plain selfish. He needs to be thinking of others not just himself in this. Ya never know, he may have plugged himself. It happens.
@w coast keep your negative comments on the west side cause we have faith over here whatever the matter may be east going to keep it positive and praying for a safe return
sisterdreads

Elk Grove, CA

#86 Jul 26, 2010
i'm praying for the family to have a positive outcome to this...but if he disappeared because of financial problems and a home foreclosed...thats just pure weakness and selfish on his part..to have his MOTHER his MOTHER...worried like that...
LORENZEN...PLEASE CALL HOME...

IT WILL ALL WORK OUT AND BE OK...YOU MUST HAVE FAITH...
Say a Little Prayer

Nashville, TN

#87 Jul 26, 2010
Prayers for the entire family during this time....Prayer changes things. Praying for Ren's safe return.
Broken

Williamsburg, VA

#88 Jul 27, 2010
I wonder, How would we feel if this was one of our family members? It is so sad that some have no compassion and empathy. I pray that none of us have to experience what this family or this young man has been going through. You know, none of us are the keepers of our own minds and hearts. I pray for Lorenzen, his familiy and all those who have the gull to write these filthy comments. This is a story about a human being period.
Mr Arkansas

Blytheville, AR

#89 Jul 27, 2010
I sure hope they find him.....it's a very sad time for his family i'm sure
Trevor

Asheville, NC

#90 Jul 28, 2010
He died it's very sad :(
broken hearted

United States

#91 Jul 28, 2010
I really pray for all you people that are posting these awful comments. Regardless of his financial burdens, we all go through and if you have not gone through..Keep living. We all have a season. It bothers me to hear of such a terrible tragedy and we as people are making jokes, laughing, and carrying on as if he was not a human being. WHO are we to judge. Be very careful of you thoughts and open comments about others. GOD sits high and looks low!!!

To the Wright family and dearest friends, my prayers are with you all. I have been where you are and I know that God will see you all through this because He got me through it.

May God continue to bless and keep you!!!
Brenda Allen

Memphis, TN

#93 Jul 29, 2010
To the wright family,I am so sorry for your lost. God only knows why he would leave the home of his children and venture out into the night. May God keep you and allow you to see Lorenzen again. Peace be with you.
Go Gators

Hollywood, FL

#94 Oct 31, 2010
coach d wrote:
<quoted text>the hell wit u and da gators luv u ren
Kid is a punk piece of garbage...and don't bad mouth the Gators, or we will whupppp you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Grizzlies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After Donald Sterling's latest racist outburst,... (Apr '14) May '14 The Water Bouy 6
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
First NBA impression of Love was, eh, flawed (Jan '14) Jan '14 philtheduck 1
NBA Capsules (Jan '14) Jan '14 believe you me 1
Breaking News (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gregg Popovich 1
More from around the web