Lorenzen Wright reported missing

Lorenzen Wright reported missing

There are 73 comments on the WREG story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Lorenzen Wright reported missing. In it, WREG reports that:

Lorenzen Wright, a former Memphis Tiger and Memphis Grizzlies player, is missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

Cheeky

Southbank, Australia

#51 Jul 24, 2010
Perhaps he's gone to Miami ...
shelby

Ethel, MS

#52 Jul 24, 2010
Memphis is losers wrote:
Go gators!!! Probably somewhere with a crack pipe in his lips
you dumbass....you r probably somewhere with a crackpipe to YOUR LIPS....go get a hobby instead of trying to gloat in someones misery....
Sad but True

Memphis, TN

#53 Jul 24, 2010
Meme08

Memphis, TN

#54 Jul 24, 2010
David Q wrote:
Go figure a pro athlete having financial problems! Idea: mandatory economics classes for all college athletes!
When sorrow knocks at your door...remember your words spoken over Lorenzen.
Meme08

Memphis, TN

#55 Jul 24, 2010
da man wrote:
Why all the hearts and flowers for a person who had the opportunity to be set for life financially, WITHOUT HAVING A JOB, and ends up bankupt. If this were a story about a working person who screwed up his finances all the jock sniffers here would be condemning him. But ooooooh nooooo, this bozos was an ''atlete, ya know wha ime sayin'' so jock sniffers unite to pray for his safe return.
Are you serious?....If this was Tiger Woods would your comments be the same? Golfing is his talent SOOOOOOOOOOOOO whats the difference with Lorenzen? He USED the talent that GOD blessed him with to EARN what he has......You're a jealous person and you should find YOUR talent and put it to use!
Meme08

Memphis, TN

#56 Jul 24, 2010
Sad but True wrote:
http://www.lebasketbawl.com/60 -of-nba-players-broke-after-5- years/
All of you should read this.
Whats your point?....
Sad but True

Memphis, TN

#57 Jul 24, 2010
@Meme08

Um.....

Did you bother to read the article?

Never mind......
Sad but True

Memphis, TN

#58 Jul 24, 2010
Meme08 wrote:
<quoted text>
He USED the talent that GOD blessed him with to EARN what he has......
You mean he used his god given talent to go into HOME FORECLOSURE?!

Did you think about what you were going to type, or were you just winging it?

GOOD GRIEF!!
Barbie

United States

#60 Jul 24, 2010
I pray that Lorenzen is found safely and that no harm has endured him.. Everybody is not BAD. PRAYER CHANGES ALL THINGS...
SACK

Memphis, TN

#61 Jul 24, 2010
I do not believe how insenstive some of you are. He is a son, father,brother his family loves him. I pray he is alright. He is human and all of us are facing financial hardship. I pray that none of you have to ever endure the pain of not knowing where a love one is -if they are safe- eating- in their right mind.
I hope those who are saying/thinking the worst ask God to forgive you. The Wright family must ask God for his safe return and believe their prayers will be answered.In my prayers I ask God to let us love one another for love comes from God.
Oxford Fan

Memphis, TN

#62 Jul 24, 2010
I hope he is alright. Deb and family ,hang in there. Know that God is real.
Oxford Fan

Memphis, TN

#63 Jul 24, 2010
Hope and pray for Deb and the rest of the family.
Jacqueline

Brighton, TN

#64 Jul 24, 2010
Praying for GOD to dispatch angels all around him and keep him safe till he returns to his family...
Nylajar

Laconia, TN

#65 Jul 24, 2010
SACK wrote:
I do not believe how insenstive some of you are. He is a son, father,brother his family loves him. I pray he is alright. He is human and all of us are facing financial hardship. I pray that none of you have to ever endure the pain of not knowing where a love one is -if they are safe- eating- in their right mind.
I hope those who are saying/thinking the worst ask God to forgive you. The Wright family must ask God for his safe return and believe their prayers will be answered.In my prayers I ask God to let us love one another for love comes from God.
Yes sadly, these folks are really sad and pitiful....regardless of anyone's past or their problems, it does not give us the right to say these awful things about an individual who is no different than any of you. I would say, I can't believe but I would be lying because unfortunately, there are some cruel, heartless folks who really have no value to their own lives, so that is why they feel the need to downgrade someone else....exactly, he is someone's son, like many of you who are making these stupid ass remarks, he is a father (a good one I know for a fact), he is a brother, he is a person, a human who like many of us, made mistakes but it doesn't mean he should be ridiculed like this...yall get a life and either you are in support of finding him or keep your comments to yourself...
MemphisLuv

United States

#66 Jul 24, 2010
Wow....humanity is lost if we can't muster up a little concern about another human. Rich, poor, young or old, this man is missing. What does his home going into forclosure have anything to do about his well-being. God forbid someone thought he had money and killed him to get it? Does dribbling a ball make him less worthy of prayer or concern? Wow....
thejaismom

Memphis, TN

#69 Jul 25, 2010
Zoo Keeper wrote:
Did you check the zoo?
Yeah they say to tell you that your mom escaped again
thejaismom

Memphis, TN

#70 Jul 25, 2010
When the world comes to an end I feel sorry for all of you thats going to hell, for still living in the 1920's with all the racist comments, a white or black person may be the one to one day save your life.
Loretta

Memphis, TN

#71 Jul 25, 2010
I pray for Lorenzen Wright's safe return, and I pray for his family to remain strong.
betterthanu

Hendersonville, NC

#73 Jul 25, 2010
u people have no no hearts.... this man is someones father,son,brother,husband,and a greqt friend. You talk about the money he spends but guess what its his let him spend it how it wants....you have no idea of the things he has done for other people outside his family also, this man would not walk out on his kids he is a great father.... ive seen him with his kids,and his friends,to all the people posting comments on here think about what u say before you say it. Next time this could b a story about you or your brother,sister or someone close to you his children are old enough to read these comments and understand the horrible things you r saying about there daddy..... if something has happened dont let ur stupid comments b what they remember......have some damn respect!!!!!!! Good luck Ren hope to see you soon!!!!!!
O-town Native

Oxford, MS

#75 Jul 25, 2010
May God have mercy on all of you sorry ass souls. Regardless of what happened in his past, we don't know where he is and for you to commment with this mess is evident that the devil is running rampant. You have no idea what this man has been thru, one of his kids died. You lose a child and see how fast your world can turn upside down. He's going thru, the families goin thru, as well as friends. You definitely should be ashamed. To the Vassar and Wright families...everyone here in Oxford is praying for you all, we hope and pray he comes back safe. Keep praying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Grizzlies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Grizzlies guardsigns with Cavaliers <... (Aug '08) Jun '16 cathypearson 2
News Tony Allen says he wants to play about five mor... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Draft Night Recap: Grizzlies Draft Jarell Marti... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Warner: DeRozan would be Raptors' best decathlete (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 2
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May '15 tom wingo 6
News After Donald Sterling's latest racist outburst,... (Apr '14) May '14 The Water Bouy 6
News Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
More from around the web