Lorenzen Wright reported missing

Lorenzen Wright reported missing

There are 73 comments on the WREG story from Jul 23, 2010, titled Lorenzen Wright reported missing. In it, WREG reports that:

Lorenzen Wright, a former Memphis Tiger and Memphis Grizzlies player, is missing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Kellie

Hendersonville, NC

#1 Jul 23, 2010
I hope and pray for his safety! I did his Wedding at Woodland Hills...He was so sweet and kind. Hope everything turns out just fine!
Robert Watson

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2010
I just seen him Sunday at Lifetime Fitness i hope he is ok....
DEE

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2010
OMG! I hope and pray that he is okay
ash

Southaven, MS

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Praying he is ok and that he is reunited with his family soon.
Tiger Fan

AOL

#9 Jul 23, 2010
I hope Lorenzen sees this and checks in QUICK! Hope he is ok!
Loretta Anderson

Poquoson, VA

#10 Jul 23, 2010
My thoughts and prayers are with the family, and I hope God will intervene and send Lorenzen back home safe. May God Bless you all.
someone who knew him

Memphis, TN

#12 Jul 23, 2010
i pray that he is ok...
red

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2010
Lord watch over him where ever he maybe. Lord just let him make it back home safe and sound. Amen. My pray go out to the family as well.
Carolyn H

Memphis, TN

#15 Jul 23, 2010
I'm praying that Lorenzen is ok, and N0 1 N0 is a very sick and sorry animal.
mse

Memphis, TN

#18 Jul 23, 2010
hope lorenzen is ok and shows up soon. have had the experience of a loved one missing. it's not a good thing.
guardian angel

Memphis, TN

#19 Jul 23, 2010
We must learn to pray for individuals like No 1 U No because in order for No 1 U No to be that heartless that a clear indication that nonone has ever catered to or nurtured his/her heart. This world is filled with corruption, and its the people in the world that has created that corruption; therefore,it is very apparent that someone has also corrupted or disrupted the life and/or spirit of No 1 U No because his/hercomments are so very cold & uncaring. All we can do is pray for him/her because it's so very obvious that prayer is needed for this person.
Ellen

Cordova, TN

#20 Jul 23, 2010
Sounds like he has a caring and loving family to come home to. I hope he knows that anything else in this life means nothing.

I imagine he can rise above his temporary financial strains and claim success again...even if not directly on the court...maybe off court...commenting, etc. Regardless, I hope he returns home where he has love and support. Confronting whatever he is avoiding is the only way to get past it.
MARS

Memphis, TN

#21 Jul 23, 2010
Hope he returns home, and pray that he is just taking a break just trying to sort things out with his life,
Wst Coast

Granite Bay, CA

#22 Jul 23, 2010
Who would take off and NOT contact SOMEONE in their family? That's just plain selfish. He needs to be thinking of others not just himself in this. Ya never know, he may have plugged himself. It happens.
2010gop

Boca Raton, FL

#23 Jul 24, 2010
just wait for his hour espn special to tell where he is going
The Truth

Collierville, TN

#26 Jul 24, 2010
Live by the thug, die by the thug.
That thugster lifestyle will get you every time.
MARS

Memphis, TN

#27 Jul 24, 2010
@THE TRUTH, do you know this man personally, have you met his family, if not, shut the hell up with that negative comment, but hey your a really big man making that comment behind a computer screen,
870bred

Allegan, MI

#28 Jul 24, 2010
First and foremost I pray for Lorenzen's safe return, now for the insensitve, idiotic post that have been made by The Truth, Memphis is losers and 2010go, I am simply praying for you, May God bless you and bring calm to your mental state which is obviously disturbed.
Very Concerned

United States

#29 Jul 24, 2010
Prayers are up... God Bless
ginger

Memphis, TN

#30 Jul 24, 2010
MARS wrote:
@THE TRUTH, do you know this man personally, have you met his family, if not, shut the hell up with that negative comment, but hey your a really big man making that comment behind a computer screen,
go back to bed to you sober up from all that wild irish rose you drank last night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Grizzlies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Hardaway Jr. signs 4-year, $71M offer sheet... Jul '17 The Phartr 2
Z-Bo Signs with Kings Jul '17 sportsguy 1
News Ex-Grizzlies guardsigns with Cavaliers <... (Aug '08) Jun '16 cathypearson 2
News Tony Allen says he wants to play about five mor... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Draft Night Recap: Grizzlies Draft Jarell Marti... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Warner: DeRozan would be Raptors' best decathlete (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 2
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May '15 tom wingo 6
More from around the web