Father and Son Charged with Stealing Grizzlies Ticket Vouchers

Full story: WREG

Father and son charged with trying to sell stolen Memphis Grizzlies and Nashville Predators ticket vouchers.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mike Lowery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

They need to be in jail just for the simple fact that they were trying to sale Grizzly ticket vouchers, not because what they did was a crime.

Since: Dec 08

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

There's a market for Preds tickets?
amb

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

MEE wrote:
Colossus Group is a scam in its self! Personally I am glad to see them get scammed in return.
It really isn't a scam...I worked for them for a while & made a lot of money. It just takes a workaholic to work for them. Besides the long hours it was great! I mean that is my opinion.
Sam Gould

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

These young men were just trying to raise a little cash for the holidays, no harm done...Grizzlies tickets? Come on, for the life of me I can't understand how people get so worked up over watching a group of boys trying to stuff a cantelope into a basket...
SeriouslyFolks

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

Why does everything in this town to turn racism? Racism on BOTH sides. Black people can be just as racist as white people. I'm just so tired of everybody taking every stupid thing that happens in this town and making it into a race issue. Bottom line: A thief is a thief! When are we going to realize it is almost 2010 in America??
brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

I don't say ugly racist comments about black people, so why would I say them about white people? These two are thugs who need to be in prison for ripping so many people off at Christmas (or trying to) and stealing the tickets.

Why does everyone get upset because there is NOT racism? I don't say it about black folks so I'm not saying it about white folks either. Aren't we supposed to be stopping the racism? Instead of provoking it? I agree there is a difference in the comments but come on now, are we really trying to provoke it?
yme

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

I don't see any racist comments today.........Because they are white!!! I wonder if they were selling them in BLACK barbershops????
bignugly2

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

john hernando wrote:
<quoted text> How much was their bail compared to the bros bail?Much higher i presume
True so true.
Thaddeus V

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

mamba wrote:
Thugs, execute both of'em
Really? Stealing retrieved items by the law merits an execution? REALLY?
You want someone to die for attempting to sell ticket vouchers to games no one wants to see?!
The only people who want to see those games are the dumb-s*it Memphians like yourself; that believe stealing
equals a death sentence. Sadly, Memphis is full of rtards like you, and I'm sure these "thugs" in real life are sweeter and nicer than you could hope to be.
Minnie04

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Look inside yourselves wrote:
There is a very simple reason that black folks stealing angers you more than white folks stealing.
Whether you want to admit it or not ... you're racist!
These 2 are no better than any other thieves ... thiefing thugs ... they come in all sizes, shapes, and colors!
I agree. It's amazing the things that are said about other ethnic groups but when a crime is done by another group, nothing much is said. WHITE COLLAR CRIME!!!!!!
Minnie04

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

yme wrote:
I don't see any racist comments today.........Because they are white!!! I wonder if they were selling them in BLACK barbershops????
They sold the "tickets" in Southland Mall, need I say more.
brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Thaddeus V wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Stealing retrieved items by the law merits an execution? REALLY?
You want someone to die for attempting to sell ticket vouchers to games no one wants to see?!
The only people who want to see those games are the dumb-s*it Memphians like yourself; that believe stealing
equals a death sentence. Sadly, Memphis is full of rtards like you, and I'm sure these "thugs" in real life are sweeter and nicer than you could hope to be.
LOL you just called a theif and a con 'sweet and nice'!!??? HAHAHA now that really IS a double standard. Good joke, friend.
And if we did the broken window theory like NYC, we could probably break down some of this crime. Why are you dragging the victims who were SCAMMED down into the pit with the THEIVES?! Is that really called for? Shame on you for pretending like 'this time it's okay'... Maybe it really IS because the THEIVES are white? It's worth thinkings about..
sally

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

worthless
Tito

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Grizzlies and Predator games blow hard anyway. They did Memphis a favor.
Tito

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you just called a theif and a con 'sweet and nice'!!??? HAHAHA now that really IS a double standard. Good joke, friend.
And if we did the broken window theory like NYC, we could probably break down some of this crime. Why are you dragging the victims who were SCAMMED down into the pit with the THEIVES?! Is that really called for? Shame on you for pretending like 'this time it's okay'... Maybe it really IS because the THEIVES are white? It's worth thinkings about..
Hey, I never mentioned skin color. Which seems to be the concern of all you idiot Memphians, black or white. You Memphis people are so racially fixated. I never said it's ok. It's not. And the correct spelling is "thinking"; not "thinkings", dumbshit. And on another note maybe it is ok , cause blacks are more violent when they steal and rob. And usually it's their own people they do it too, you know that's a truth. Now go thinks bouts dat one.
brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Tito wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I never mentioned skin color. Which seems to be the concern of all you idiot Memphians, black or white. You Memphis people are so racially fixated. I never said it's ok. It's not. And the correct spelling is "thinking"; not "thinkings", dumbshit. And on another note maybe it is ok , cause blacks are more violent when they steal and rob. And usually it's their own people they do it too, you know that's a truth. Now go thinks bouts dat one.
Maybe you should read my previous comment. I said I don't make racist comments against black people so why would I do it against whites? Go back and see, it's there. Then when I say someone saying the THEIVES were the 'sweetest and kindest people you'll ever know' or whatever, I had to laugh. That is just preposterous. These are con men. Why on earth would you stand up for them after robbing a company, NO MATTER WHAT it was that they stole and whether you feel it has value? They are the criminals. My thought was if this WAS a black person (since the conversation has been ongoing in this direction, let's do a scenario) would you say the same thing?! HAHA highly doubt it. And please show me your facts to back this 'blacks are more violent' comment up... Where did you see that? Last time I remembered white people wipe out entire countries, take over civilizations and break down the people, go on crusades and slaughter people like cows, hang and set churches and homes on fire because of race, not to mention very recent and current school shootings, I think out of all mass shootings period there was a black person responsible one time... So let's see those facts because from the looks of it history is against you.

And nice, you caught a grammar typo. I guess that's what I get for being on forums at work. Thanks for the insult too.
Doctor

Stanton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

I think that most of you come on here to read and post racist comments, I have seen blacks pretending to be white, and whites pretending to be black, what's wrong people, playstation getting old to ya
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

What's wrong,they cant afford tickets?
Maroussia

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

It will be great to watch Memphis Grizzlies, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Memphis_Grizzlie... looking forward to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Memphis Grizzlies Discussions

Search the Memphis Grizzlies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
After Donald Sterling's latest racist outburst,... May '14 The Water Bouy 6
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Apr '14 lary dumie 1
Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves Feb '14 Trevor 1
First NBA impression of Love was, eh, flawed Jan '14 philtheduck 1
NBA Capsules Jan '14 believe you me 1
Breaking News (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gregg Popovich 1
•••
•••