Father and Son Charged with Stealing Grizzlies Ticket Vouchers

Full story: WREG 39
Father and son charged with trying to sell stolen Memphis Grizzlies and Nashville Predators ticket vouchers. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brittany

Grand Rivers, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2009
what a bunch of thugs, put em away
mamba

AOL

#2 Dec 30, 2009
Thugs, execute both of'em
newby

Memphis, TN

#3 Dec 30, 2009
mamba wrote:
Thugs, execute both of'em
You probably feel that way because you didn't think of it first.....
amb

Memphis, TN

#4 Dec 30, 2009
How was he fired in Dec of 08 when he trained me in Mar of 09? We worked together for several months this year.
Minnie04

Memphis, TN

#5 Dec 30, 2009
amb wrote:
How was he fired in Dec of 08 when he trained me in Mar of 09? We worked together for several months this year.
The company is trying to make themselves not look bad, too late!!! The guy should have been in jail the first time he stole from the company.

Since: Dec 09

Memphis

#6 Dec 30, 2009
amb wrote:
You know Blake, also??
amb

Memphis, TN

#7 Dec 30, 2009
Minnie04 wrote:
<quoted text>The company is trying to make themselves not look bad, too late!!! The guy should have been in jail the first time he stole from the company.
I agree...I knew nothing about this, but he did always seemed shady!
gerald

Memphis, TN

#8 Dec 30, 2009
look like we have another father and son incendent from copper wire to tickets.and there was no negative or racial slurs from u racial people.there were plenty to say when it was a pair of black father and son. STEALING IS STEALING,NO MATTER WHAT IS BEING STOLE.
amb

Memphis, TN

#9 Dec 30, 2009
AdaLane wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Blake, also??
Yeah. I met him at Colossus in March.
bignugly2

Collierville, TN

#10 Dec 30, 2009
what was their bail? we have murderers back out on the streets because of low bail. these two yahoos cant come up with the money to bail out. hmmmm.....can you say reverse racism?
Studmonkey

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2009
gerald wrote:
look like we have another father and son incendent from copper wire to tickets.and there was no negative or racial slurs from u racial people.there were plenty to say when it was a pair of black father and son. STEALING IS STEALING,NO MATTER WHAT IS BEING STOLE.
Stealing just sounds worst when it's being done by blacks. White folk don't seem to mine when it's being done by there own kind. just saying!
Chillio96

Arlington, TN

#12 Dec 30, 2009

LOL, You took the words right out of my MOUTH..........lol
Donkey Dick

Portland, OR

#13 Dec 30, 2009
Studmonkey wrote:
<quoted text> Stealing just sounds worst when it's being done by blacks. White folk don't seem to mine when it's being done by there own kind. just saying!
I know. That is kind of weird. I don't really mine. It does sound worse when you people do it. I wonder why that is.
MEE

Cordova, TN

#14 Dec 30, 2009
Colossus Group is a scam in its self! Personally I am glad to see them get scammed in return.
MEE

Cordova, TN

#15 Dec 30, 2009
Google their name. Search their other business names with the BBB
Harleyhun31

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2009
That is what you get for stealing, it gets you no where except behind bars .shame on the both of you.
tootto

Memphis, TN

#17 Dec 30, 2009
ROFLMBO funny how the comments are longer and worst when the people are black....ya'll funny. the people that pointed it out
Look inside yourselves

Arlington, TN

#18 Dec 30, 2009
There is a very simple reason that black folks stealing angers you more than white folks stealing.

Whether you want to admit it or not ... you're racist!

These 2 are no better than any other thieves ... thiefing thugs ... they come in all sizes, shapes, and colors!
john hernando

Hernando, MS

#19 Dec 30, 2009
bignugly2 wrote:
what was their bail? we have murderers back out on the streets because of low bail. these two yahoos cant come up with the money to bail out. hmmmm.....can you say reverse racism?
How much was their bail compared to the bros bail?Much higher i presume
junior46

Cordova, TN

#20 Dec 30, 2009
scum bumbs,what a way to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Grizzlies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After Donald Sterling's latest racist outburst,... May '14 The Water Bouy 6
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Apr '14 lary dumie 1
Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
First NBA impression of Love was, eh, flawed (Jan '14) Jan '14 philtheduck 1
NBA Capsules (Jan '14) Jan '14 believe you me 1
Breaking News (Dec '13) Dec '13 Gregg Popovich 1
•••
•••

Memphis Grizzlies People Search