Memphis Grizzlies re-sign Iranian C Hamed Haddadi

There are 9 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 31, 2011, titled Memphis Grizzlies re-sign Iranian C Hamed Haddadi. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Haddadi is the first Iranian ever to play in the NBA. The 7-foot-2 reserve center averaged 2.4 points with 2.2 rebounds in 31 games last season for the Grizzlies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: May 08

Germany

#1 Dec 31, 2011
Does this guy need time off for praying?

“Be American Buy American”

Since: Apr 08

Big Rock Candy Mtn.

#2 Dec 31, 2011
Can you imagine the size of his prayer rug. What did you think I was gonna say?

Big Rock Candy Mtn.

#3 Dec 31, 2011
No hail marys. Maybe an occasional praise allah.
yaboi teoh 662

Clarksville, TN

#4 Dec 31, 2011
Chill out and let him play ball just jealous cause you don't have what hes got. We need more Iranian players
DENG

Nanjing, China

#5 Jan 1, 2012
MAYBE IF MORE PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES PRAISED THE LORD THEY WOULDN'T BE SUCH BARBARIANS.

Since: May 08

Germany

#6 Jan 1, 2012
DENG wrote:
MAYBE IF MORE PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES PRAISED THE LORD THEY WOULDN'T BE SUCH BARBARIANS.
As a "Referee" from Germany, let me tell you that the United States are not anymore babaric than China is.

It is always "the other", isn't it?

Big Rock Candy Mtn.

#7 Jan 1, 2012
DENG wrote:
If you're refering to my "hail mary praise allah" post, I don't think you got the meaning.
Steve

Ridgecrest, CA

#8 Jan 1, 2012
DENG wrote:
I agree with you 100%%%%%%%%%, the US has turned into a savage, hate-filled pile of shit.

Big Rock Candy Mtn.

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 100%%%%%%%%%, the US has turned into a savage, hate-filled pile of shit.
Wow! I sense so much pent up hate. When was the last time YOU praised the Lord?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Grizzlies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May 17 tom wingo 6
News After Donald Sterling's latest racist outburst,... (Apr '14) May '14 The Water Bouy 6
News Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
News Lakers land Gasol (Feb '08) Feb '14 waterfuckbelly 11
News Loss of Nikola Pekovic severely hurts Timberwolves (Feb '14) Feb '14 Trevor 1
News First NBA impression of Love was, eh, flawed (Jan '14) Jan '14 philtheduck 1
News NBA Capsules (Jan '14) Jan '14 believe you me 1
More from around the web