Lakers are Overrated
Bewitched

Poughkeepsie, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2012
Just like several years ago when the Lakers got Payton and Malone, and we Lost in embarrassing fashion, this team may be older and worse than that team. Just imagine Any point guard going around Steve Nash like he's swiss cheese, then Howard has to play all that defense trying to stop everyone, and guess what, foul troublee. We also need to keep Howard and Gasol Not playing at the same time, it didnt work with two big men before, I propose we trade Gasol and World Loser and get a jump shooing soring small foward we desperately need.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Muggsy Bogues vs Shaq

“All for 1, 1 for all”

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Poughkeepsie, NY ????

Justin, is that you?
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
Just like several years ago when the Lakers got Payton and Malone, and we Lost in embarrassing fashion, this team may be older and worse than that team. Just imagine Any point guard going around Steve Nash like he's swiss cheese, then Howard has to play all that defense trying to stop everyone, and guess what, foul troublee. We also need to keep Howard and Gasol Not playing at the same time, it didnt work with two big men before, I propose we trade Gasol and World Loser and get a jump shooing soring small foward we desperately need.
Ginobili, we already had a cross dressing tranny in here who went under the name of "Tiffany" remember?

That's the same girl you stole the "Ko-me" thing from....

Now you're a woman too? Wow, it seems to be rubbing off on those with a diminished mental capacity.
Sam

Toronto, Canada

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
Poughkeepsie, NY ????
Justin, is that you?
I was going to say, when did you move?
Showtime

Placentia, CA

#6 Oct 24, 2012
Probably that tiffany girl, she hates bewitched and the lakers, I believe she was a New yorker as well, brother of that D wade fan I forgot his name lol, people in that grumpy city need to chill.
Wilt Chamberlain

Mound, MN

#7 Oct 31, 2012
I wouldn't say overrated but that Kobe guy is.For a guy that Laker Fans say is no questionable better than Lebron or any player in the league his deficiencies are always shown despite than many great bigs he has had.Despite me hating on Lebron's move to choose MIA we all know who is the key to our team success.Kobe has never and I mean ever has been truly the key for his teams success.I think Phil and his gameplan helped Jordan but has ultimately paralysed Kobe because he doesn't know a thing about getting back in transition and to wonder why Laker Fans call him the highest IQ player lol.I just don't understand why Laker Fans are so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) Sun Bewitched 81,217
Transfer Everything from iPhone to Samsung Gala... Aug 17 MagloireHunt 1
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug 3 Nibbio 12,079
News Lakers: Should LA Pursue Dwight Howard in Free ... Aug 1 Sam 4
News Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers need help everywh... Jul '16 toploij 2
News updated Idaho official: Kobe Bryant's remarks h... May '16 loki 8
News Hillary Clinton accused of offending Native Ame... May '16 Sam 6
More from around the web